In Elden Ring, the Talisman Pouch allows you to increase the number of Talismans that can be equipped simultaneously. This guide will explain how to get the Talisman Pouch in Elden Ring.
Elden Ring Talisman Pouch Locations
The Talisman Pouch is a Key item that is unlocked as you progress through the main story or from discovering and exploring locked and hidden areas.
There are 3 Talisman Pouches that can currently be obtained in ER. Whenever you find and pick a Talisman Pouch, it will automatically increase the number of Talismans you can equip by 1.
Below we have explained how to get all three Talisman Pouches along with their locations.
Talisman Pouch #1
The first Talisman Pouch can be obtained by defeating Margit, the Fell Omen boss. This boss is located in Stormhill, a bit southeast of Stormveil castle. For your ease, we have a map image below showing the location of Margit, the Fell Omen boss.
Talisman Pouch #2
To obtain this pouch, you will have to get your hands on two Great Runes. The Great Runes are dropped by defeating a Demigod, who are the major bosses of Elden Ring.
There are 7 Demigod bosses in Elden Ring, which drop the following Great Runes.
- Godrick’s Great Rune (Dropped by Godrick the Grafted located in Stormveil Castle.)
- Malenia’s Great Rune (Dropped by Malenia, located in Brace of the Haligtree.)
- Mohg’s Great Rune (Dropped by Shardbearer Mohg, located in Mogwyn Palace.)
- Morgott’s Great Rune (Dropped by Morgott, the Omen King, Leyndell, located in the Royal Capital.)
- Radahn’s Great Rune (Dropped by Starscourge Radahn, located in Wailing Dunes.)
- Rykard’s Great Rune (Dropped by Rykard, Lord of Blasphemy located in Mt. Gelmir.)
- Great Rune of The Unborn (Dropped by Rennala Queen of the Full Moon, located in Raya Lucaria Academy in Liurnia of the Lakes.)
You can opt to bring any of the two runes of your own choice according to your own ease. Once you have obtained any 2 Great Runes, head to Roundtable Hold to speak with Finger Reader Enia.
First, she will congratulate you and then offer you one more Talisman pouch. If you don’t go to her after the Maliketh fight right before she dies, then you can claim the pouch at Twin Maiden Husks.
Talisman Pouch #3
You will get the final Talisman Pouch when you defeat the first Elden Lord, Godfrey. He is located at the Royal Capital in Leyndell.
Godfrey is quite a formidable foe, so make sure you are adequately equipped and leveled before you attempt to take him on.
How to Equip and Use Talisman Pouch in Elden Ring
After obtaining all the three-talisman pouches, you have the liberty to fill them according to your own convenience. There are a lot of worthy options available, and it is entirely up to you to choose whoever you want. Just consider what your build requires and take a look at some of the weapons guides before choosing all four talismans.
You directly equip pouches into a dedicated slot in your inventory. You can only equip a single talisman at the start of the game. Hence, the reason that you have to find pouches in order to equip more talismans where the maximum number of slots is four.