Assassin’s Creed Valhalla has brought Viking culture into the game, with amazing rap battles into the mix for its take on Norse mythology with Flyting. As you continue to win these rap battles in Valhalla, you will indirectly increase Eivor’s charisma, consequently unlocking new interesting dialogue options.
With your newfound charisma, you can continue to explore the world with an extra perspective by your side.
Using our AC Valhalla Flyting guide, you’ll be able to get the better of most of the rhymers here.
The game very conveniently introduces you to your first rap battle in Fornbug, which is more or less just part of the main story. Various interesting rhymers can be found throughout the world of Assassin’s Creed Valhalla, which is marked by a blue mask icon on the map.
Manning Fighter of Wolves
Manning has the nickname of the wolf. As he regards Eivor, his taunts are quite entertaining.
- What you make up in muscles, you’re lacking in spine.
- They seem perfectly placed to give children a scare.
- No, you’re quite like your arms: just incredibly thick.
A resident of Fornburg, who further joins Eivor. He has a unique flying duel and is a tutorial guy for Flyting.
- I recall what you taught, ere I enter the fray.
- Then I’ll tell you you’ve nothing inside of your skull.
- I will flyt you with flourish and best you with flair.
Anglo Saxon Woman
- But your rhythm is clumsy, you’ll never outpace me.
- Says the flyter who hides in a hole like a rat.
- You’re not a talented flyter, Fergal.
Having a pretty low opinion of Danes, Jangluf represents people by throwing a gauntlet at Eivor.
- O, to beat such a braggart will surely be fun.
- You’re a weakling, a milksop, a cadger, a louse.
- Your pride is appalling, and your rhyming is worse.
Chadwick Monger of Gossip
Chadwick is an entertaining character who claims to have heard some unflattering rumors. He also wants to know the strength of Eivor’s flying.
Location: East Anglia
- Then you’re speaking to fools, and their knowledge is flawed.
- And they’re sorely mistaken, I’m known for my might.
- Then you’ve clearly misheard them, my wit is immense.
Augusta the Cheerful
She’s a unique character who always looks forward to turning the tables and winning the game of flattery.
- You’re the picture of elegance, beauty and grace.
- O, your valor’s the subject of story and song.
- It is truly a pleasure, my partners sublime.
Hogg The Burly
Hogg thinks that Eivor is skinny and tries to share his disdain not with actions but with words.
- O, you’re barely an insect, a fly that I’ll swat.
- You’re possessed of a baldness that’s scared off your hair.
- You’ve the brain of a donkey, to challenge a Norse.
Ove the Scarred
He is a character with lots of scars – that he gets by challenging warriors, along with zero provocations.
- And your thick little skull’s fit for grinding my axe on.
- Test your might against mine and we’ll see how you do.
- If it’s fighting you want, I shall take you on now.
Hertha The Very High
She challenges from atop a high place and regards this fact as literal moral high grounds.
- The one fool that I see here is up on that wall.
- Then enjoy it while you can, a great fall is at hand.
- What’s it like feigning hugeness? You’re nought but a gnome.
Borghild The Aleswifes Bane
From lively insults to drinks – she’s a joyful character, and further hopes to meet people with her mindset.
- Your face brings to mind the arse-end of a horse.
- Now, to look upon you leaves both my eyes in great pain.
- You’ve drunk far too much ale, now, you’re just telling lies.
Stigr The Amorous
A flyting opponent having romantic interests for Eivor – Stigr is an interesting character.
- Yes, with words I’ll ensnare you and put you to bed.
- I’m as good with my lips as I am with my tongue.
- While I doubt you can take me, I’ll give you a go.
A renowned flyter with her own flyting herald in Assassin’s Creed Valhalla, which can effortlessly arrange a fighting duel.
- For they put all who hear them to sleep.
- I’ll defeat you and banish all doubt.
- Lend a salve, for your words make me ill.
A monk having taken vows of silence. He uses an interpreter for his Flyting in Assassin’s Creed Valhalla.
- Though you speak through another, your flyting is poor.
- You’re a simpleton and a fool, and you should never be proud.
- With such drivel to speak, I see why you keep mum.
Fenn The Wistful
When you challenge Fenn, you can find a sense of self-deprecation, but he is willing to read Eivor to 5th.
- Well, perhaps they should have known not to challenge me then.
- It is not mine to judge, only fill up the graves.
- To ensure I’ll sit in Valhalla one day.
Thunder and Thor – you can always find thunder in his flyters, and it also represents his presence.
Location: Asgard (Duh)
- O beware what you ask for, I’ll finish the fight.
- I’m as wise as an owl, you’re a fool of a god.
- Well, your victories not what my visions portend.
Fergal The Faceless
You’ll never see this Flyter in AC Valhalla, only hear him as you enter a small building.
Choose whatever Flyting Answers you want for this encounter in AC Valhalla. This one is impossible to fail.
Out of all the most unlikely Flyting encounters in the game, Ratatoskr comes out on top. Here, you will be battling a squirrel of all things.
- I should like to see you try
- They’re too dull to conquer me
- I grow weary of your squeak