This Pokemon Ultra Sun and Moon Z-Crystals guide will discuss all the locations of each crystal, so that you can start to unlock the Z-Moves for your Pokemon.
Z-Crystals are an important part of the game, and will help you to teach your Pokemon Z-Moves which can prove to be deadly in battle. Some of the Z Crystals you can find in the game are Ice Z Crystal, Eevee Z Crystal, Decidium Z Crystal and more.
Pokemon Ultra Sun and Moon Z-Crystals Locations
There are two possible ways to get the Z Crystals. One of them is to defeat a certain person in a battle and move past the Trial to be given the crystal, the other is to look for Z crystal locations in the Ultra Sun and Moon.
In this Ultra Sun and Moon Z Crystals Locations Guide we will mention the name of the Z Crystal and then let you know how you can quickly get your hands on it.
Where to Find All Pokemon-Specific Z Crystals
Z Crystals Acquired through Trials
- Normalium Z – is acquired by defeating Ilima’s Trial.
- Fightium Z – is acquired by defeating Hala.
- Waterium Z – is acquired after defeating the second Trial.
- Firium Z – is acquired by defeating the third Trial.
- Grassium Z – is acquired by defeating the fourth Trial.
- Rockium Z – is acquired by defeating the second Kahuna.
- Electrium Z– are acquired by defeating the fifth Trial.
- Steelium Z – Received from Molayne upon reaching the Hokulani Observatory.
- Ghostium Z – is acquired after defeating the sixth Trial.
- Bugnium Z – is acquired at the Shady House.
- Darkinium Z – is acquired after defeating the third Kahuna.
- Poisonium Z – is gifted by Plumeria on Poni Island.
- Groundium Z – is acquired by defeating the fourth Kahuna.
- Fairium Z – is found in Seafolk Village.
- Dragonium Z – is found after defeating the seventh Trial.
- Icium Z – is found on Mount Lanakila.
- Flynium Z – is found on the Ten Carat Hill, you need Tauros and Machamp to get it.
- Psychium Z – Found in an altar in the Haina Desert after finishing Acerola’s Trial
Pokemon-Specific Z Crystals found in Random Places
- Aloraichium Z – is found in Seafolk Village.
- Darkinium Z – is found in Malie City.
- Decidium Z – is found in Iki Town of Malie Garden.
- Dragonium Z – is found in the Vast Poni Canyon.
- Eevium Z – is found in Royal Avenue.
- Electrium Z – is found in Hokulani Observatory.
- Farium Z – is found in Seafolk Village.
- Fightinium Z – is found in Iki Town.
- Firium Z – is found in Wela Volcano park.
- Ghostium Z – is found on Route 14.
- Incinium Z – is found in Iki Town of Malie Garden.
- Kommonium Z – is found on the Plains Grotto.
- Lycanium Z – is found in Malie City.
- Marshadium Z – is found in Heahea City.
- Mewnium Z – is found in Heahea City.
- Mimikium Z – is found in the Thrifty Megamart.
- Normalium Z – is found in the Verdant Cavern.
- Pikanium Z – is found in Hano Grand Resort.
- Pikashunium Z – is found in Pikachu Valley.
- Primarium Z – is found in Iki Town, Malie Garden.
- Psychium Z – is found in Haina Desert.
- Rockium Z – is found in the Ruins of Life.
- Snorlium Z – is found in Heahea City.
- Solganium Z/Lunalium Z – is found by catching Solgalelo/Lunala at Mahalo Trail.
- Steelium Z – is found on Mount Hokulani.
- Starter Z Crystals – The first crystal is obtained after defeating Guzma in Malie Garden, Kukui will give you Decidium Z if your starter was Rowlet, Incinium Z if it was Litten or Primarium Z if it was Popplio. The other two crystals are obtained from Hala once you defeat him in Iki Town after becoming the champion.
- Tapunium Z – Received once you defeat or capture Tapu Koko found in the Ruins of Conflict after becoming the Champion.
- Ultranecrozium Z – is found on Mount Lanakila