With the UEFA Champions League as a great exclusive license and the VOLTA mode as a street showcase, FIFA 20 faces the last few days before its launch with a great deal of news and details about the real protagonists, the players. This time it is the turn to know who are the best free-kick takers of this year’s delivery.
Because not all the stars of this sport know how to adjust the ball to the nets in the same way. The vision of some such as Lionel Messi, Miralem Pjanić, Sebastian Giovinco or Enis Bardhi is above the rest, according to the criteria of the Electronic Arts developers. In total, of the 20 best free-kick takers on the planet, seven of them have a rating equal to or greater than 90.
1. Lionel Messi – FC Barcelona – 94
2. Miralem Pjanić – Piemonte Calcio – 92
3. Sebastian Giovinco – Al-Hilal – 92
4. Enis Bardhi – Levante UD – 91
5. Parejo – Valencia CF – 90
6. Hakan Çalhanoğlu – Milan – 90
7. Robert Skov – TSG 1899 Hoffenheim – 90
8. James Ward-Prowse – Southampton – 89
9. Marvin Plattenhardt – Hertha BSC – 89
10. Paulo Dybala – Piemonte Calcio – 88
11. Angel Di Maria – Paris Saint-Germain – 88
12. Memphis Depay – Olympique de Lyon – 88
13. Aleksandar Kolarov – Rome – 88
14. Neymar Jr – Paris Saint-Germain – 87
15. Gareth Bale – Real Madrid – 87
16. Bruno Fernandes – Sporting CP – 87
17. Anderson Talisca – Guangzhou Evergrande Taobao – 87
18. Ruslan Malinovskyi – Atalanta – 87
19. Lasse Schøne – Genoa – 87
20. Kengo Nakamura – Kawasaki Frontale – 87
EA Sports has also released the final and complete list of stadiums included in FIFA 20. After a disputed fight for licenses such as the UEFA Champions League, which remains in FIFA, the American company has managed to license new stadiums such as the Bramall Lane of Sheffield United, the Red Bull Arena of the New York Red Bulls and the Atatürk Olimpiyat Stadı.
In total, more than 90 stadiums are licensed from around the world to play matches in different available game modes.
FIFA 20 also improves one of the main novelties of the game. The career mode returns with press conferences, but this time will have more impact on the game. They will influence the morale of the players and the coach’s score.
EA Sports announced that an interface similar to that of the messaging applications will be used, since the coach will have to face the requests of the players. The balance will be crucial when addressing the situations and problems that occur during the season.
Since FIFA 16 introduced women’s football, EA Sports has continued to take steps forward. This progress results in “the freedom to create an avatar” that reflects each user, so not only are more customization options added, but the possibility of creating both male and female avatars will be implemented.
The FIFA 20 career mode will have a new variable, the dynamic potential of the player which determines how the professional will perform in the field. On the other hand, players who are about to retire will see their performance worsen.
FIFA 20 has been developed by EA Vancouver and EA Romania and will be released worldwide on September 27, 2019 for PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC.