Assassin’s Creed Rogue Totem Shrines Locations ‘Native Artifacts Guide
A total of 7 Native Artifacts/Pillars in Assassin’s Creed Rogue and collecting them all rewards players with the Native Armor that reduces incoming melee damage.
Native artifacts are pretty difficult to find compared to other collectibles since they are in remote regions.
Assassin’s Creed Rogue Native Artifacts Locations
Players need to explore caves, climb cliffs and search a lot of areas to find the Totem Shrine that surround these artifacts followed by a mini game to acquire the artifacts.
Once players have them all, they need to turn them in at a Native American village near Orenda, River Valley (271,-393). There are many other treasures hidden near these artifacts as well which players can loot for blueprints or currency.
Thankfully, the guide here should help players find these artifacts with relative ease so all they have to do is make a custom way point to the coordinates using their world map and travel to the area.
Totem Shrine Location Coordinates
- Totem Shrine #1 – River Valley / Dekanawida (494,-658)
- Totem Shrine #2 – River Valley / Otetiani (109,-374)
- Totem Shrine #3 – River Valley / Genessee (369,-23)
- Totem Shrine #4 – River Valley / Aarushi (936,-48)
- Totem Shrine #5 – North Atlantic / Fogo (915,-67)
- Totem Shrine #6 – North Atlantic / Gros Morne (497,-309)
- Totem Shrine #7 – North Atlantic / Terra Nova (787,-480)