Ubisoft has now revealed the patch notes for an upcoming update in Assassin’s Creed Odyssey. This new Patch 1.1.0 and 1.1.1 in Assassin’s Creed Odyssey is scheduled to release today on all platforms and it brings a set of new features to the game, fixes bugs and more.
The new update in the game brings the Mastery Level system to make it more interesting at the end game. With this new Assassin’s Creed Odyssey patch installed, players will be able to spend points on new warrior, hunter and assassin statistics at level 50 or above.
It also fixes the annoying screenshot bug on PS4 which stopped you from accessing the Capture Gallery.
This patch in Assassin’s Creed Odyssey also brings the support for the upcoming first episode of the Legacy from the First Blade DLC “Hunted”. This first episode will be released on December 4. New Assassin’s Creed Odyssey update also adds fast travel points to the Mythical Creatures and more.
The download sizes for this new update in Assassin’s Creed Odyssey is 2.8 GB on PS4, 2.9 GB on Xbox One and 2.3 GB on PC.
Summary of the Assassin’s Creed Odyssey patch notes according to Ubisoft is as follows.
- Addressed an issue that prevented Tier 6&7 Burning and Poison Damage perks to work properly
- Addressed various texture issues with robes on multiple characters.
- Check out the most notable changes with Patch 1.1.0 below.
- Added support for the 1st Episode of the Legacy of the First Blade DLC and the third installment in the Lost Tales of Greece.
- Added Mastery Level system to the game.
- Added fast travel points to Mythical Creatures.
- Added an option to dismantle items directly at Blacksmiths.
- Wearing the full set of a Legendary Armor now gives more powerful bonus than the version available for engraving.
- Addressed a display issue that caused Stats upgrades to appear downgraded after Level 50.
- The Child of Poseidon achievement/trophy will now unlock when conditions are met.
- [PS4] Addressed an issue that caused screenshots taken to appear black in the Capture Gallery.
- [PC] Added an option that allows players to set walking speed.
- Added support for the first Episode of the Legacy of the First Blade DLC, Hunted, to the game.
- Will release on December 4
- Trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UXSUVWj2wxA
- Added the third installment in the Lost Tales of Greece, The Image of Faith, to the game.
- Will release in December
- Available after reaching Episode 5
- Quest will appear in the quest log after having met the quest giver in Elis
- Look for a blue quest giver icon
FEATURES & IMPROVEMENTS
- NEW! Added Mastery Level System to the game. More info here
- Mastery Level increase specific statistics attached to the Assassin, Hunter, and Warrior ability trees and uses ability points to upgrade bonuses.
- The Mastery level Menu becomes available when reaching Level 50
- NEW! Added fast travel points to Mythical Creatures
- NEW! Added an option to the game to dismantle items directly at the Blacksmith.
This update is huge and if you want to know it all, you can check out the full Assassin’s Creed Odyssey patch notes here.
As for upcoming expansion in Assassin’s Creed Odyssey, Ubisoft has released a brand new trailer for the Legacy of the First Blade – Episode 1: Hunted.
The legacy of the First Blade is going be an episodic expansion in Assassin’s Creed Odyssey. The new trailer for Legacy of the First Blade – Episode 1 reveals friends and foes that Kassandra or Alexios will eventually meet. This Legacy Legacy of the First Blade also shows a group of Persian enemies that you will take on.
Assassin’s Creed Odyssey is now available to play on Xbox One, PS4, and PC.