There are many choices that are given to you through the main storyline of Assassin’s Creed Odyssey. They can have both negative and positive consequences and our Assassin’s Creed Odyssey Choices and Consequences Guide is here to weed out the bad and usher all the good in.
Assassin’s Creed Odyssey Choices and Consequences
The game is meant to be played in a way that is personal to the player. This means that each individual can have an ending that is suited to the way that they have played throughout the game.
Remember that none of the decisions actually results in you not being able to move on with the story, so you will be fine even if you make a few bad choices.
Let us go ahead and look at all of the important decisions found in each chapter of the game one by one.
- Do not spare the 2 thugs at the start, as they will come back with reinforcements and attack you. After that, side with Duris to get his sword.
- You also need to find and kill Talos the mercenary or he will be in the Cyclops fight later on and cause you much bigger problems than you would expect.
- Lastly, you should also free Odessa that will give you the option to romance her in a side quest.
- You need to kill Hyrkanos here or he will be a bigger threat later on down the line. You can make a deal with the spy once you have freed him to get 100 Drachmae and the tablet.
- You can also slaughter or save civilians but this does not seem to have that many consequences.
- Lastly, the choice of sparing or killing Nikolaos will have a **direct impact on the ending** and sparing him unlocks a new questline later on.
Chapter #3, #4
- Your answers when exiting the Forge in Athens have an impact on **whether or not you reunite with your family** at the end of the game.
- Chapter #4 has the option to seduce Alkibiades if you choose the Sounds like Quite the Party option.
- Chapter #5 requires you not to kill any of Xenia’s pirates or lie to her or she will increase her fee to 17,000 Drachmae.
- Later on, make sure you provide the correct answers for the Client or 3 Spartan Guards will be called in. You can also follow Brasidas’ plan when dealing with the Mongers to get more locations and a different ending of the quest.
- If you kill the monger at the theatre, it impacts your relationship with Brasidas.
- In Argolis, you need to bribe Dymas in order to save both patients. Do not lie to Pleistos either of Timoxenos will die before you get to the olive tree.
- Moreover, remember to not accuse your neighbor during A Herald of Murder or you will gather less information on Chrysis. Lastly, you can save the baby in order to unlock a new quest.
- When you complete the United Front, tackle the A Family’s Legacy in order to get to the level recommended for the next quest. You can also side with Myrrine to open up 2 new quests.
- Siding with Brasidas will also unlock a new quest. Remember that killing Lagos will impact your relationship with Brasidas.
- If you had killed the Monger earlier, then you will have to kill Lagos too no matter what you decide.
- Your answers to Nikolaos if you spared him earlier have an impact on whether or not you reunite with your family. Make sure he talks to the Stentor in order to reunite everyone with one another.
- If you had spared Lagos earlier, you will have more information in regards to Pausanias and it will be easier to kill him.
- Towards the end, choose the Hold On option when talking to Deimos as it may mean that you cannot reunite with your family to the end.
Chapter #8, #9
- In Attika, convince Deimos that he is being manipulated by the Cult. Also, remember that your earlier encounters with Brasidas will determine how warm he is to you here on.
- In Lakonia, your fight with Deimos has a massive impact on the **ending of the game**.
There are a total of 9 different endings for the game.
If you want to get the one that ends in the entire family reunited, you need to:
- Spare Nikolaos in Chapter #2
- Promise to Save Deimos in Chapter #6
- Convince Nikolaos to Intervene With the Stentor in the Next Episode
- Do Not Kill the Stentor
- Convince Deimos That He Is Being Manipulated
- Refuse to Fight Deimos at the End of Episode #9
This will make sure that all of you are reunited.
That is all we have for our Assassin’s Creed Odyssey Choices and Consequences Guide. Let us know if we missed something using the comments section below!
Assassin’s Creed: Odyssey Wiki
How to Unlock Atlantis
How to Unlock Arena
How to Unlock Evie Frye
Sphinx Riddles Solutions
Side Quests Walkthrough
Daughters of Artemis Locations
Easter Eggs, References, and Secrets
Ainigmata Ostraka Locations and Puzzles Solutions