Conan Exiles Camps And NPC Locations Guide – Find And Recruit Thralls, Learn Religions
This Conan Exiles Camps and NPC Locations guide will try to highlight as many useful locations as possible where players can find thralls and other resources.
While finding resources and enemies by yourself in an open world game has its own charm, when the world is as big and dangerous as the one in Conan Exiles, having a map can be quite handy.
These NPCs and Thralls can be captured and then broken on the wheel of pain so players can recruit them.
Conan Exiles Camps And NPC Locations Guide
Since it is not possible to mark every location on the map, the guide will still include the most major and easy to find settlements so players don’t have to search around when they go on a farming run
Conan Exiles Camps And NPC Locations
Thrall Camps And Settlements
These camps are color coded according to the following key:
- YS/ Yog Settlement: Yog’s altar surrounded by cannibals
- SC/Set City: Dancers and Priests in a city filled with Set’s followers
- Red: these are the most common Thrall camps with quite a few Thralls in them
- PS/Pirate Ship: area is filled with Dancers and Priests and is tied to the Pirate Queen’s quest
- Purple: these are major thrall settlements so players should be careful when venturing in there
- Green: these are the camps players encounter at the very start of the game on the south side of the world and are easy to farm
Finding a desirable thrall in high level camps is not guaranteed although the chance increases since there are more spawn slots in settlements and major camps. However, the difficulty also rises when trying to invade such a camp.
Caves And NPC Locations
- N3: Mek-Kamoses, the teacher of Set religion
- S1/S2: cave of Giant Spider and its underlings
- N5: Child of Jhebbal Sag, a NPC who might offer quests
- C2: this cave has a room inside being guarded by the undead
- GC: cave of the giant crocodile and multiple other smaller crocs
- C3: a cave filled with numerous Thralls including Dancers and Priests
- C1: cave of Hanuman filled with Imps and a statue that lies deep in the cave
- UD: this cave leads to the Undead Dragon boss and has a Giant Snake inside it
- N2: Jamila the pirate queen who can teach players the Mitra religion and unlock Mitra altar
- N6: the cave leads to the ghost of the Giant King although he can’t be interactived with at the moment
- N1: the NPC Nunu the Cannibal is here and can teach players the Yog religion and unlock tier 1 Yog Altar
- N4: Arcos the Wanderer, who does exactly as the name suggests and just walks along the southern shore
This Conan Exiles Camps and NPC Locations Guide will be updated once more information is available and more content gets added to the game.