The AMD Ryzen CPU was demoed recently and what a demo it was. AMD showed that the upcoming AMD...
The Witcher 3 Blood and Wine Update Will Fix All Major Issues
The Witcher 3 Blood and Wine is the final piece of DLC for the base game and it not only adds major new content, it brings major new issues for users as well.
The good news is that CD RED will soon release an update that will fix all major issues affecting the game.
According to a post on Twitter:
We're working on the next patch and hoping to have it out as soon as possible. Should address all major reported issues.
— Marcin Momot (@Marcin360) June 6, 2016
Over at NegoGaf the community posted the following issue:
I had a sidequest that was unable to be completed due to an NPC spamming normal chatter upon trying to speak to him. I managed to work around it by standing on a barrel next to him mashing the A button.
• Several graphical glitches both mid cutscene and outside of cutscenes. Flickering and overlapping of characters.
• Lighting issues within some houses. Parts of them are lit normally and once you go to the top floor it becomes so illuminated that you can tell something is wrong.
• After The Warble of a Smitten Knight sidequest i’ve lost the ability to use lock on entirely. I can’t use it anymore and there is no fix unless I go back to a far earlier save. Apparently it may magically fix itself towards the end of the story in a specific quest. Will it? I haven’t been there yet.
• I’ve crashed about 8+ times in above said quest and it’s been incredibly frequent post that quest.
• Before the loss of lock on in above said quest. It wouldn’t work properly on the Wraith type enemies. It would lock on and break very frequently.
• In addition, Geralt has a chance of being locked on Roach unable to move in this quest.
• Several times I have entered combat unable to use any attacks. Geralt stands there and does nothing.
• I had an issue where a Slyzard (Draconid species) flew from the air and fell half way through the ground which made him invincible and unable to be killed.
• I had another issue with a pair of Draconids where one flew off and I killed the other. However, when I tried to obtain the trophy from the one I killed I was put into a perma-load screen.
• There is a new enemy scaling feature that was released. It frequently likes to bug out and set all enemies at level 1. The only fix is to load a previous save.
• There is a quest which requires you to restore a Vineyard. You have to pay crowns and wait a certain number of days before it will restore. I traveled to Novigrad and the condition was passed during this time. I returned and even though the condition was satisfied the Vineyard looked exactly the same and I couldn’t progress. Only fix is to load a previous save.
The Witcher 3 Blood and Wine devs are working hard to make sure the game is ironed out. We’ll let you know as soon as an update is released.