Zombie Army 4: Dead War has received Update 1.04. You can now download this patch on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC. You will find that Zombie Army 4: Dead War Update 1.04 only has a few bug fixes. Something that stands out in this patch is that they fixed incorrect text being shown on the upgrade requirements for the M1895 Repeater and they fixed the photo mode shortcut not working.
Zombie Army 4: Dead War is a zombie-themed action and shooting video game framed in 1946, during a Europe torn by zombie hordes commanded by Hitler. Created by Rebellion Developments, this game calls users to face the darkness alone or in the company of other players taking advantage of epic weapons, various skills, and more. Below you will find the complete list of Zombie Army 4: Dead War Update 1.04 patch notes.
- Fixed first 3 chapters of Meat Locker being automatically skipped.
- Fixed incorrect text being shown on the upgrade requirements for the M1895 Repeater.
- Fixed medkit and ammo not being given when stomping on the dead.
- Fixed Elites requiring additional stomps in order to destroy
- Fixed the photo mode shortcut not working in Zombie Army 4.
- Fixed the double trap achievement not being triggered.
- PC: Removed voice chat shortcuts.
In other news, along with the main game, the Deluxe Edition includes the Undead Airman character pack, the Solid Gold weapons pack, and FG-24 semi-automatic rifle bundle. Together with the game, the Super Deluxe Edition will give you access to tons of post-launch content: 3 new levels for the Campaign, 4 new character packs, 9 new weapons bundles, 5 packs of armament skins, and 4 new packs of costumes for the characters.
In addition, the Zombie Army 4 Collector’s Edition includes a series of physical and digital limited edition objects: The deliciously horrifying 10-inch zombie shark figure, Exclusive Collector’s Edition box, 60 page art book, Steelbook, Sample of the Digital Soundtrack, and the Undead Airman character pack.
I remind you that Rebellion’s Zombie Army 4: Dead War released on February 4, 2020 for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC.