Myth Rank is a level progression system that appears after level 40 in Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands which gives your Fatemaker some serious buffs. In this guide, we will tell you complete details about how the Myth Rank system works in Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands.
How Myth Rank Works In Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands
Once you have achieved the max level in Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands, which is level 40, a new level progression system will appear. That system is called the Myth Rank.
Fans of the Borderlands franchise are actually already familiar with this progression system. Myth Rank system in TTW basically just replaces the old Badass rank system from previous Borderlands games.
When Myth Rank starts, a new bar will be added to your screen. All XP you earn from this point on will go to the Myth Rank bar. Once this bar is filled, you’ll receive a Myth Point.
You can invest these Myth Points into Constellations. There are four different Constellations each of which provides a different category of buffs. Let’s look at each of the Constellations in Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands below.
You might be disappointed to know that you will have to max each character as the ranking system is a character-specific one. You’ll have to unlock it for every different character in the game.
This makes it clear that whenever you add a new character to your gameplay, you have to start from scratch for it to have Myth Rank.
There’s no limit to Myth Rank. You can carry on to increase it infinitely and put the points to good use.
After unlocking the Myth Rank, you’ll be able to invest those points into four different trees displayed as star constellations. At first, you don’t have the choice of investing your Myth Points in the tree of your choice.
The four trees that you can put your points into are:
The points earned are put into the trees automatically in a circular fashion until each tree has hit its last node. After that, you can focus on the tree of your choice and preference.
How Do I Reset/Respec Myth Rank In Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands?
There’s no going back in this case in Tiny Tina’s as you cannot Reset or respect your Myth Rank ever in the game. Though you have the liberty of unlocking every Myth Rank in the game and this compensates for the disadvantage of not having the option to reset the Myth Rank.
This constellation is best for gun-focused builds. This constellation has attributes in which you can invest to improve your proficiency with weapons.
All the Deadeye Constellations are given below along with their effects.
- Dexterity: In will increase the Critical Hit Chances.
- Move Speed: This will increase the movement speed.
- Reload Speed: This will increase the reload speed of your weapon.
- Fire Rate: This will increase the fire rate of your weapon.
- Magazine Size: This will increase the maximum Magazine Size for your weapons.
- Gun Damage: This will increase the damage done by your weapons.
The Druid Constellation is focused on inflicting Status Damage by investing in companions and other passive skills.
All the Druid Constellations and their effects are given below.
- Wisdom: This will increase the Status Damage of your attacks.
- Companion Damage: This will increase the damage done by your companion.
- Attunement: This will help in reducing the Cooldown time.
- Lightning Damage: This will help in increasing the Lightning Damage.
- Loot Luck: This will help in increasing the Drop rate chance.
- Poison Damage: This will increase the poison damage done by you.
- Ability Damage: This will increase the damage done by abilities.
This will help in increasing the magic proficiency and improving the elemental damage.
All the Archmage Constellations and their effects are given below.
- Intelligence: This will help in reducing the Spell Cooldown time.
- Spell Critical Damage: This will increase the Spell’s Critical damage.
- Spell Critical Chance: This will increase the chances of a critical hit with spell attacks.
- Fire Damage: This will increase Fire Damage.
- Frost Damage: This will increase Frost Damage.
- Status Effect Chance: This will increase the chances of inflicting the Status Effect.
- Spell Damage: This will increase the damage done by spell attacks.
In Blademaster Constellation players will find the attributes that will increase their melee combat stats. Melee attacks will get boosts in different attributes with Blademaster Constellation.
Effects of the Blademaster Constellations in Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands are given below.
- Strength: This will increase the Critical Damage done in melee attacks.
- Constitution: This will increase the max health of your character.
- Melee Swing Speed: This will increase the melee attack’s swing speed.
- Melee Critical Damage: Melee critical hits inflict more damage.
- Dark Magic Damage: This will increase the dark magic damage done by your character.
- Melee Critical Chance: The chances of getting a critical hit with a melee attack increase.
- Melee Damage: This will increase the Melee damage of your attacks.