Our The Escapists 2 Center Perks 2.0 Prison Guide details everything that you need to know about escaping from Center Perks 2.0 prison. The three methods of escape we’ve detailed should be more than enough to bust you out with ease.
First Escape – Parameter Breakout
This is a very simple escape and does not require you to do anything special and you can do it within a day.
Here’s what you need:
- Filmsy Cutters
- Bed Dummy
Create the cutters from files and duct tape you find on desks and for the bed dummy, get two pillows and a bed sheet from the inmates’ bed.
- When the clock reaches 2100 hours, head to your cell and place the dummy on your bed.
- Next, you need to the roll call room; once it starts calling out names, run to the bottom right of the prison on the first floor.
- Head inside the Entertainment Center and rush through the purple door. You must hurry because once the roll call ends, the purple door will close.
- Once outside the purple door, hide behind the nearest building and wait till 02:00 AM.
- As the clock strikes 02, use cutters to break out.
This can be done with friends or solo. Your intelligence level must be at least 50 to succeed.
Second Escape – Meet the Crew
The second escape can only be done solo. For this, first of all, take your intelligence level up to 50.
- Fake audio equipment
- Civilian outfit
The fake audio equipment can be crafted with a radio receiver, a roll of duct tape, and a broom. You can get the civilian uniform on the second floor of the north side.
- Increase your intellect to 50, craft and equip the fake audio equipment and the civilian outfit.
- Go to the top right corner of the first floor and find a check-in centre.
- From there go to the left side of the building and escape.
Third Escape – The Last Post
Third Escape from the Center Perks 2.0 prison is only possible in multiplayer in The Escapists 2. You will need at least two people for this escape.
- Crate top
- Postal address
To make a crate, you will need a crate base and a bracket. Create the base first with 2 timbers and nails. Then, move towards making a crate top with a hammer, nails, and timber. You will require an intellect of 50 for this mission and can find everything on desks and chests besides brackets which you will have to buy from an inmate.
- Find a postal address spawn in one of the desks.
- Find the door on the right side of the first floor and pull it open.
- Once inside, press the button to allow your friend in.
- Assemble the crate and attach the postal address to it.