In this Star Wars: Battlefront 2 Best Loadouts Guide, I have provided some basic loadouts to help you fulfill different roles while playing a match, but like in other competitive games, these are not set in stone. I encourage changing different things as your see fit and come up with one which works well for you.
Star Wars: Battlefront 2 Best Loadouts
We have provided some basic loadouts to help you fulfill different roles while playing a match, but like with other games, these are not set in stone. I encourage changing different things as your see fit and come up with one which works well for you.
A good class in Star Wars Battlefront 2 consists of aspects that compliment and benefit from each other.
There are a total of four classes we will be discussing in our Battlefront 2 loadout guide namely; Assault, Heavy, Officer, and Specialist
Loadout #1 – Assault
- Weapon: EL-16HFE
- Thermal Detonator: Chuck one of these bad boys to the enemy and hope they get blown to pieces. Can be really useful for clearing out corners, or dispersing enemies.
- Slug Vanguard: Increased range and damage, you will be able to dispose off enemies at greater distances, not having to worry being taken down long-range.
- Boost Card: Use survivalist as your boost card so you can regenerate health faster out of combat.
Loadout #2 – Heavy
- Weapon: TL-50
- Impact Grenade: Throw this accurately, and with a direct impact, an enemy will die instantly.
- Mobile Sentry: Using your mobility, you can become an absolute death bringer. With quick reflexes, you will be able to take down anything in your path regardless of how much firepower the enemy has.
- Barrage: Use the grenade launcher for three small explosives, allowing you to take care of enemies piling up on you.
- Boost Card: Resourceful will lower the cooldown of all your abilities.
Loadout #3 – Officer
- Weapon: BLURRG-1120
- Flash Grenade: Disorient your enemies, and proceed to take them out as fast as you can.
- Battle Command: Give a small boost to yourself and protection to your allies, helping you and your team to gain the slightest advantage that can definitely turn the tide of a battle in your favor.
- Blaster Turret: Set up your turret to take care of enemies on its own, really useful for covering a flank.
Loadout #4 – Specialist
- Weapon: A280-CFE
- Shock Grenade: Slow your enemies down by throwing in a Shock Grenade, use it in a location with not too much space, to throw off your enemies, and destroy their momentum.
- Hardened Infiltration: A secondary weapon that gives you damage reduction and a fast fire-rate.
- Personal Shield: Get yourself up and close with your enemies and take them out with a quick melee attack.
- Boost Card: Use brawler to clear all your cooldowns by simply defeating an enemy in melee combat.