This guide provides a tier list for the best classes in Ni no Kuni: Cross Worlds and discusses their differences in detail. We will also tell you how to play with the recommended classes.
Ni No Kuni: Cross Worlds Classes Explained
Ni no Kuni: Cross Worlds has 5 different classes for you to choose from, and they all have interesting traits and advantages.
Engineers are known for ranged attacks and healing abilities. They can provide some useful buffs to their allies. Engineers also have healing abilities that are very useful in battles.
This class is not limited to range and healing. Engineers are also known for the attack buffs they provide to their allies. Core Engineers can also revive their dead allies in Ni no Kuni: Cross Worlds.
Destroyers are known for dealing and taking damage. It is more of a Barbarian-type class that can protect its weaker allies. As a Tank, they can absorb a lot of damage. That’s why their presence in a team is really important.
Rogue is a medium to long-range class in Ni no Kuni: Cross Worlds that provides a lot of buffs to the allies. They can deal a good amount of damage to the enemies and stop enemies in their ways.
Rogues work like archers in the team with double benefits. They can move pretty quickly on the battlefield, thus providing you with great support.
Swordsman is a melee class known for dealing some great damage a close range. Not just do they deal damage, but they also take damage and provide buffs to the allies.
This class can be used in almost any situation, but you can’t say it is a master of a specific situation. Even if you are a new player, this class is a good option.
Witch class in Ni no Kuni: Cross Worlds is a medium to long-range class. Witches are considered the best attackers in the Ni no Kuni: Cross Worlds because of the heavy damage they deal with the opponent.
They have some great damage dealing multipliers. Witches can also heal themselves by absorbing HP. Witches can boost the firepower skills of all the team members.
Because of that, they are known as core DPS of any party in Ni no Kuni: Cross Worlds.
Ni No Kuni: Cross Worlds Class Tier List
- S-Tier: Swordsman
- A-Tier: Destroyer
- B-Tier: Witch
- C-Tier: Rogue and Engineer
Swordsman is an S Tier class in our Ni no Kuni: Cross Worlds because it deals more damage in less time. This class can deal some great damage with the one-handed blade.
- Flash: This will slow down enemies by 20% for 3 seconds by unleashing a series of fast attacks.
- Flying Slash: This attack can slow down enemies by 15% for 3 seconds with a swinging attack that causes damage.
- Spinning Swords: The Swordsman will decimate the enemy by spinning forward.
- Magical Sword Cut: It is a huge magical cut that will damage the enemies.
- Defense Call: The party’s defense increases against normal attacks because of this ability.
- Last Stand: This will reduce damage and increase attack simultaneously.
- Fortress: You can use this ability to increase defenses.
- Death Seal: This will cause normal attacks to inflict a stun every 30 seconds and increase the attack power.
- Blind Attack: The damage against the blind enemies is increased because of this passive ability.
The Destroyer is in A Tier of our Ni no Juni: Cross Worlds Class Tier list. Putting the destroyer class in A tier is its gigantic hammer that can deal heavy damage to the enemies. It is one of the best classes because it can take a lot of damage.
- Full Swing: A full spin attack that can deal great damage.
- Brutal Strike: In this, the Destroyer will swing its hammer two times and deal damage to the enemies it hits.
- Ground Slam: It is a slam attack in which the Destroyer jumps into the air and then does a slam attack.
- Hammer of Fury: A giant hammer attack that can destroy enemies.
- Just Guard: This ability can reduce the damage taken for 7 seconds.
- Indomitable Soul: This ability will restore health once it is below 20%.
- Oath of Revenge: Once you take damage, this ability will boost your attack speed, movement speed, and defense.
- Counter Slow: This can lower the enemy’s movement and attack speed.
- Stand Firm: This will prevent one-shot attacks by limiting attacks to not take more than 50% health.
The Witch is placed in the B Tier in our Ni no Kuni: Cross Worlds best classes tier list. The reason behind putting it in Tier B is it is for medium and long ranges.
- Piercing Storm: In this attack, the Witch will throw a Spear toward the enemy.
- Dancing Spear: It is a spinning spear attack that can deal a large amount of damage to the enemy it hits.
- Storm Spear: This attack will slow down enemies by 20% for 3 seconds and is another spinning attack that can deal a handsome amount of damage.
- Rain of Spears: In this attack, a rain of spears attack from the sky hits the enemies, which will deal a large amount of damage.
- Rapid Stream: This passive ability allows normal attacks to boost the team’s speed.
- Armor Crash: This passive ability will help you reduce the enemy defense for 6 seconds and you can also stack up this ability.
- Bright Mirror: This ability guaranteed critical hits after every 8 basic attacks and increased damage.
- Final Illusion: This ability increases the defense of characters whose HP is below 20%.
- Emergency Maneuvers: This ability can increase the chance of evasion. You can stack it up to 5 times.
The Rogue is placed in C Tier in our Ni no Kuni: Cross Worlds Class Tier list. This ranged class can be very useful for your party, and you can see its unique and passive abilities below.
- Rain of Arrows: This attack is used for showering arrows on your opponents.
- Multi-Shot: You can use this attack to push away enemies as you will be shooting forward in a cone.
- Evasion Shot: You can continue to move back and shoot forward.
- Spirit Arrow: In this, a spirit will launch an arrow at the enemies to deal massive damage.
- Quick Move: This attack will boost your movement and attack speed for 5 seconds.
- Burst Charge: The burst charge will help you increase your party’s utility gauge.
- Barrier Breaker: This will break the barrier of the enemies because of increased damage.
- Enmity: The damage dealt and taken by enemies will be increased by 5 seconds.
- Death Hunter: The damage is increased when the enemies attack you. You can also stack it up.
The Engineer is placed in C Tier on our Ni no Kuni: Cross Worlds Class Tier list. This is a good class known for attacking and healing. You can always have an Engineer in your party for healing.
- Burst Coil: This attack can cause damage and stun enemies for 1 second because of the airstrike.
- Elemental Blast: This attack will throw weapon elements to slow down enemies by 15% for a couple of seconds and deal damage.
- Explosive Bullet: This ability will deal AoE damage.
- Artillery Strike: It is a duo of cannons that can be used for dealing massive damage.
- Protection of Light: This will give you a barrier and increase attack power.
- Pure Medic: You can use this ability to boost the healing abilities of your familiars.
- Conversion: This will convert excess HP into a barrier and heal you beyond your max HP.
- Fast Trick: After every 15 seconds, the ability cooldown time will be reduced by 1 second.
- Barrier Mastery: When a barrier is in play, you will get resistance against crowd control.
Best DPS Class
Your playstyle defines your class. All classes in Ni no Kuni are great if you play them right but when it comes to damage, no one comes close to the Swordsman.
The Swordsman class is great because of its attacks, defense, and speed. His buffs and debuffs are considered very useful while playing at a party.
He can boost your attack power greatly. After learning the skill, he can be used for performing ranged attacks as well. You can use this class in a boss fight and a regular fight.
Because of its versatility, it is first in our best classes in Ni no Kuni: Cross Worlds.
Best Starting Class
The players can get a flying start with one of the most reliable classes, Swordsman. With one of the best attacks, Swordsman also is a Tank when it comes to defense.
The second-best starting class can be the destroyer. When it comes to strong attacks, Destroyer nails them and deals devastating damage. It comes to our A Tier not only because of its damage but also due to its string defense mechanism.