Call of Duty WWII ranked play has been a bit problematic but it looks like Sledgehammer Games have heard the cries. Sledgehammer Games has released a Call of Duty WWII ranked play hotfix that not only solves the placement issue but also deals with stats.
The developer announced the arrival of a hotfix on its official Twitter account. We came to know that developers have fixed both of these but rest assured, more fixes are coming soon. According to a recent post by Sledgehammer Games, a whole of list of known issues are currently being looked into.
The developers are determined to iron out bugs to offer a better and smoother experience to Call of Duty WWII plyers.
Call of Duty WWII Ranked Play
Update has been deployed to fix stat and placement issues for players moving forward. If you're having trouble connecting, simply back out and restart the application and try again. Thanks for your patience.
— Sledgehammer Games (@SHGames) December 2, 2017
Call of Duty WII Known Issues
- We’re investigating an issue where Error Code 5 prevents gameplay.
- Some players are unable to join another player through an invite and receive a message stating “You need to select a Division first.”
- We’re working to fix an issue where classes are resetting after players equip a weapon variant.
- Some players have not received bonus content items for pre-ordering a Digital Standard or Digital Deluxe edition of the game.
- We’re working to fix instances where content items collected from the Mail vendor appear to be stuck in your Mail slots. This is a graphical error; the content has been delivered. Check the Soldier tab to find your content.
- We’re working to fix an issue where nothing appears when opening a Supply Drop. You still received your Supply Drop items and can find them in the Soldier tab.
- We’re currently investigating an issue where some players did not receive the Prestige Unlock Token included in the Multiplayer Upgrade.
Call of Duty WWII is now available on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, PC.