Assassin’s Creed Brotherhood comes packed absurd number of hidden items, and collectibles that you need to find in order to achieve certain achievement or trophy or get access to certain item in game. Namely Feathers, Borgia Flags, Shrines outfits, equipment, treasure maps, portraits, rare books, caps and other secret items even make the list absurdly long.
If you want to earn “Tower Offense” achievement or trophy in Assassins Creed Brotherhood, you will need to destroy all towers in the game. If you wan to earn “Capture the Flag” achievement or trophy in Assassins Creed: Brotherhood, you need to remove all the Brogia Flags in Rome.
There are 12 Borgia towers. You burn 1 as part of the main story and have to do the others yourself in much similar fashion. Kill the Borgia leader of the tower and burn it. For every tower you burn you get an extra slot for an assassin recruit and the tower becomes an Assassin’s tower where you can manage your assassin recruits. You can also renovate shops after you have burned a tower.
Assassin’s Creed Brotherhood Borgia Flags
Follow the brief tips on where to find the Borgia Flags in Assassins Creed Brotherhood.
1. At the Northern side of the Centro District, Go towards the most North-West building. It is marked as a long thin rectangle on the map. On the Western Side of building there is a beam sticking on it which has the flag.
2. Go to the Northern most tunnel which is the entrance to Piazza Del Popolo. On the entrance of it at the Southern side are two identical structures which are marked as black dots on your map. On the Southern side of the Western structure, there are different beams which take you towards the adjacent building, the flag is on one of those beams.
3. Go to the Northern most tunnel which is the entrance to Piazza Del Popolo. Stand on the entrance and look towards the East side. Enter any of the entrances and keep moving forward. You will be going parallel to the border of Centro/Campagna.
Keep following that path and move towards the south. You will find a building which looks like the letter A on the Western Side. At the same place on the Southern sideYou will see a big building which will have an archway in the middle of it. On the Easter side of this building, you will find a balcony which will have some plants on which you can climb to. The flag is just over there.
4. Go to the Northern most tunnel which is the entrance to Piazza Del Popolo, you will find another entrance of Augustus Mausoleum. Go to that entrance and walk towards the Eastern side. After sometime you will see some stairs at the Northern side. Go down from them. Move towards the left side and you will see a Herald near the wall.
Follow that wall towards the Northern side. You will be now in an alley behind a building. You will find a bench just over there with a ladder near to it, climb the ladder and you will find the flag on its balcony.
5. Go towards the Northern Part of the district. You will find a landmark called Mausoleo Di Augusto, it is marked as a round shape building on the map. Go upto near the placard and start moving towards the West side. You will see two red sort of rooms (shops) here along with a low wall. With a building just next to you, climb on the back of that building and you’ll find a beam with your flag.
6. Go towards the Northern Part of the district. You will find a landmark called Mausoleo Di Augusto. There is a round shape structure. On the Eastern side you’ll see a Faction Building. Go to its front door and turn south. Follow down the street and you’ll see the flag on the back of the building. The flag is on a beam sticking out of the building at the stairs.
7. Go towards the Northern Part of the district. You will find a landmark called Mausoleo Di Augusto. There is a round shape structure. At the southeast of that structure is a tower named as Borgia/Assassin Tower and on the southeast of that tower is a stable and a doctor’s shop. Enter into that shop and look above, the flag is hanging on a beam.
8. On the Eastern side of the doctor’ where you found the flag number.
9. Go back to the tailor shop of point number 8. And start moving towards the south, you will find a Blacksmith and bank. Just near to them is the Borgia/Assassin Tower. A building is connected to the tower on the western side of it. Once you are on that building, you will see two plain rooftops, jump on the lower of these two rooftops and you will find the flag on a beam over there.
10. In the middle of the Centro distric is a large building known as the Pantheon. On the East side of it is an Art Merchant. Go near the Art Merchant and follow the street going downwards towards South. On the bottom of the stairs look on the right side, you’ll see a door, enter and look above. The flag will be on a wooden floor above you.
11. In the middle of the Centro distric is a large building known as the Pantheon. On the Western side of the Pantheon is a building which has some Red Hay infront of it. Climb upto that building. It will have a cross on its top. The flag is on that cross.
12. In the middle of the Centro distric is a large building known as the Pantheon. Look on the NorthWest side of it. You will find a blacksmith shop. Face toward the shop and start moving on the left to the alley. After sometime you will see the flag in that alley on a beam.
13. Climb on the roof of Borgia/Assassin Tower. Go to the North side of the tower. Climb across the roofs which are going towards the western side. Look on the right side and you’ll see a beam which will have the flag.
14. What you are looking for here in a tunnel entrance on the Western side of the Centro district. Right there, in front of the entrance, on top of the Rosa in Fiore Stands your Flag.
15. What you are looking for here is a courtyard next to the blacksmith towards Southeast of the Rosa in Fiore. When you get to the blacksmith, take a walk going eastwards down the street. You’ll notice some stairs, a scaffold and finally an archway, towards your right.
Take the archway and Bingo, you are in the courtyard. High up on the eastern wall your flag flutters off a beam.
16. The basic landmark to finding your nest flag is Ezio’s Hideout, which stands on the island in the middle of this district. Facing your northwest, you’ll see a Blacksmith as well as a Doctor. An easy catch to them both is that they are just south of the Assassin Tower. Now, time to do some hiking.
Make your way on top of the doctor shop and start making your way westwards. You’ll need to jump across to another rooftop before make the final walk, westwards of course.Finally an archway connecting the two buildings will appear in your sight along with the flag on it.
17. This Flag too is in the region around Ezio’s Hideout. However this time, it’s the North we are interested in. There is a Bank next to which (towards the right) are a treasure chest and an alley.Jump through the alley and onto the wooden platform on the next building. Your flag is two platforms away to your left waiting to be discovered.
18. Southeast area of Centro, Palazzo Senatorio. There is a tunnel entrance directly in front of it. Spot the black structure right northeast of the Tunnel Entrance. Towards the eastern side of this structure, your flag is sticking out of an archway.
19. Another Palazzo Senatorio area search. There is a tailor shop towards its northeast which you need to get to and when you are there walk south down the street right ahead. It will force you to turn left, just keep following it until you find some stairs both to your right and left. Take the ones on your left. Glag is in the alley they will lead you into.
20. Back to Ezio’s Hideout again. The flag stands tall on the pigeon coop to its southeast.
21. Your next target is near the tailor shop on Tiber Island. When you get to the shop, face away from it and walk past the tree. Climb onto the building and you’ll see the flag sticking out from its back.
22. The Tunnel Entrance at Tevere Port, Southwest of Ezio’s Hideout is your destination. Take the stairs on this entrance and they will lead to a series of pillars. Your flag is on one of the pillars. Rest is up to you.
23. Make for Tevere Port Tunnel Entrance and go due west. The ruined building holds the flag. It stands past three arches.
24. Now the blacksmith at Northwest of the Tevere Port Tunnel Entrance. Standing in front of the shop facing it, turn right and walk down the street till you find some hay on the right of this street. Next, look for some horses, near which is an alley you have to get into. Keep walking past the short red brick building in front of you and climb onto it. Turn right and you should be able to climb further. The flag is on the top.
25. Another blacksmith, towards Southwest of Tevere Port Tunnel Entrance. Go to him, and then go down the street leading West till you find three pillars. One of the pillars holds what you are looking for.
26. Tevere Port Tunnel Entrance’s northwest this time. In the Northwest corner of this area of Centro, is a black structure on your map. Just below that structure, a little to the Southwest, is one single white square. You’ll find a ruined building just south of which are two pillars. The Flag is on one of them.
Assassin’s Creed Brotherhood – Flag Locations – Vaticano District
1. At the Eastern most side of this district is the Castel Sant’Angel. There is some water on the Eastern side of this Castel, where a post is sticking up which has a flag
2. On the top of the Castel Sant’ Angel, you will see a big flag, climb that flag to collect the flag.
3. You will see a big road on the Vaticano district, which goes towards the Eastern and Western side. The western side road will lead you to a large structure. Then you’ll see three different circles on the map, go to the middle one and look north. You will see a building, the flag is on the top of it at the southern side.
4. Go to the north side of the building which you climbed in the point number 3. Look at the street which goes towards the Western side. You will see that it is not straight because a building is in between. Start climbing that building and you’ll find a ladder which will take you to the very top of that building where the flag is.
5. At the Western Side of the Vaticano district, you will see three big black structures which are marked as a straight line on the map. The eastern most structure, which looks like that it has a bunch of lines on it. On the eastern side of that building is an entrance which has two identical structures. The flag is on the North structure, above the entrance.
Shrine at Terme Di Traiano
At the East of the Colosseum, Terme Di Traiano is a landmark in the Antico district. The shrine entrance is around the South East side of the ruins. You will have to cross the shrine for the memory The Halls of Nero.
1. Once you activate the four switches, you will have to jump into a hole. After that you are supposed to go right, but don’t go right and turn left instead until you see a stone pedestal. The flag can be found on top of that pedestal.
2. After you cross the area which has fire all around, you will find yourself in a room. You will have to back-jump to a beam as there is nothing of interest in that room. And then jump onto a rubble. On the right side you will see an archway and some handhelds which you can use for climbing, climb up the hand helds and go left until you drop down to the area which is above the exit of this room. Jump across the gap and climb that wall again, keep moving on the left side and you’ll find the flag.
3. You will enter in a room which will have a bonfire and a throne, climb up that throne. And keep moving on the left side until you go to the other side of the throne. Then you are supposed to go to the balcony on the left side, but go to the right side and start climbing and you will find the flag.
Shrine at Terme Di Diocleziano
In the Campagna district, to the East of the white dotted line. There is a tunnel entrance. Go up the stairs into the ruins and then look left, you will see a pool. Jump into it.
1. A cut scene is played where you see some guards and your target hiding behind an iron gate. After that look on the left side, you will see the flag is on a beam sticking on the wall.
2. A cut scene is played in which your enemy throws his ally into scaffolding which collapses. Then you will have to kill some enemies in that room. After you’re done dealing with them. Climb onto the lines around the room. You will have to kill some more enemies. You will then reach to the side of the room with a hole where the flag is present.
3. In The room where you finally get to fight your target. You will see the flag is behind a gate, you will have to dive into the water and cross it underwater to collect the flag.
Shrine at Palazzo Laterano
In the Southern Antico district, near the white dotted line there is a Tunnel entrance. At the north of the tunnel entrance there is a building which is marked as a white square on the map. There is a courtyard in it which has no entrance, so you will have to climb to the roof for entering in. The shrine entrance is in that courtyard.
1. Once you jump into that hole of the floor. You will see yourself on the top of two doors, on the left side you will see the flag, keep going until you see a fork in your path and turn left to get the flag.
2. After jumping across the chandeliers, you can see the flag behind a gate to your right. To get it go across the beams and drop down the next big room. You will find a statue of the virgin Mary over there. Climb up to it and jump on the right towards the flag.
3. After the floor falling part, you will find yourself on a solid floor. You will also find the flag. Jump over the wooden floor and grab the flag.
Assassin’s Creed Brotherhood – Flag Locations – Shrine at Colosseo
In the middle of the Antico district, The Colosseum is a huge circle landmark. The shrine entrance is on the western side of the ground floor.
1. When you will enter the shrine entrance, you will see the flag behind a gate, to get it climb up the beams above you and then go to the left side. Then jump in the gate’s room and get the flag.
2. Once you are in the chasing of a target, which enables your eagle vision. The trail will take you to some Stair-case. At the bottom of these stairs, you will see the flag is behind a gate. Go back to the top of the stairs. Then go a little right and drop down to the room. You will see some red curtains, go through them and you will enter in to that room.
3. You will come to a part when you will have to chase your target on a horse, During the chase you can see the flag at a certain point. You will have to press A repeatedly to stand on your horse and then hit A again to jump. Collect the flag and keep following the beams. So you can get back on your horse too. If you don’t do it in time, you will de-sync and will have to start the chase again. But you won’t need to collect the flag again.
Shrine at PiramideCestia
In the district Antico, The PiramideCestia is a Land Mark built on the wall of the Southern Side. The shrine entrance is just next to it.
1. When you’ll go through the entrance you will have to go through some beams and you’ll land on a wooden floor. You will have to go forward for continuing but you will see a room on the left side.
Go to it and see the setup, you will go through the same setup two more times. The third time you will see a torch next to the doorway. Enter and climb up the ladder, after that you will find the flag in plain sight.
2. When the cut scene is played in which Ezio throws a torch in a well. You will have to climb down that well to the catacombs. You will have to enter in a room which will have some beams in it and rings on the wall which you can use for climbing.
Above those rings there is a gate, the flag is behind that gate. Keep following the gate’s path and you will have a choice to go forward or turn right. Just turn right and follow that tunnel, after some time you’ll find the flag.
3. After entering the church, another cut scene is played. Two of the Romulus followers run off in it. Watch that cut-scene attentively. You can see the flag in it. It is situated on a wooden platform. To get the flag, climb the posts which are in the middle of the room. Then to the wooden structures of the left side.
Go the bar hanging directly above the entrance. Swing off it to the next platform, after that you can jump to another beam but don’t do that and jump to the eastern wall instead (it has an entrance on it) You can get the flag by back jumping again.
Shrine at Basilica di San Pietro
In the Vaticano district, you will see three large black structures on your map in a straight line. You have to enter in the Eastern Most Structure’s entrance and to reach courtyard. You will see some wide steps on the other side. The shrine entrance is just right to those steps.
1. You will start chasing a priest after that. He will go to the top by a lift and you will have to climb up the inside of the tower. At the top you will have to cross through some lines. If you look on the right side you will see another opening over there. Go to that opening and you will see a monument like structure, the flag is on its top.
2. After the cut scene is played where you will grab a lamp to swing and it breaks, you will reach quite high. You will notice three lamps which are fairly close to each other. Swing one by one to all three of them and stop on the third one. Look left and you’ll find the flag.
3. After killing the priest, go to the plank and don’t jump forward, step down instead and you’ll find the flag just there.