FIFA 20 has received Update 1.11 (Title Update #10). You can now download this patch only on PC. The patch for consoles will follow a few days later. You will find that FIFA 20 Update 1.11 (Title Update #10) has loads of gameplay changes, bug fixes and improvements made to FUT, Career mode, and more. Something that stands out is that they increased the responsiveness of dribbling.
FIFA 20 is the latest edition of the sports saga of EA, and the 7th installment of the series in the console generation led by Xbox One and PS4, as well as Nintendo Switch. It is the most complete, ambitious and varied delivery of FIFA in the last decade, including groundbreaking modes such as VOLTA Football. Below you will find some key patch notes regarding FIFA 20 Update 1.11 (Title Update #10).
As usual, a lot of gameplay changes have been made that you can see below. The impact of Dribbling have improved, effectiveness of easy shots have been increased, Green Timed Shots are now less impacted by error, and more.
- Further increased the impact of the Dribbling responsiveness change introduced in Title Update #2: Increased the responsiveness of dribbling, when not using any dribbling modifiers or skill moves, for players that have an average rating of 80 or higher between the Attributes of Dribbling, Agility, and Balance. The effectiveness of this improvement will scale based on the average rating with the least improvement being felt at 80 and the most improvement at 99.
- Increased the effectiveness in FIFA 20 of easy shots taken inside of the box, from 45 feet/15 yards/13.7 meters and closer to the target: These shots are more likely to be on goal and not hit the post or miss the goal. The target is the exact location of where the ball is expected to go, determined through a mixture of directional input, and the Shooting Assistance setting.
- Shots taken from very small angles are slightly more likely to be on goal.
- Reduced the maximum amount of time a player can stand at the Kick Off from 30 seconds to 15 seconds.
- Increased speed of Goal Kick pass animations: The changes to Goal Kick Pass speed in TU #7 impacted other Set Pieces as well, and the changes were reverted due to community feedback. The change in this Title Update only affects Goal Kick pass animations and no other Set Pieces.
- Green Timed Shots are now less impacted by error: Adjusted Green Timed shot targets to be more effective.
- When transitioning into a Set Piece, players will have to apply their directional input after the transition in order to perform the Set Piece quickly: This change prevents accidentally triggering Set Pieces when holding the directional input and rapidly requesting Pass/Shoot actions during the transition.
- Increased exit speed in FIFA 20 when Sprinting out of a Strafe Dribble for players that have an average rating of 80 or higher between the Attributes of Dribbling, Agility, and Balance: This action can be performed during a Strafe Dribble by Sprinting in a specific direction. The exit speed and duration will scale based on the average rating with the least improvement being felt at 80 and the most improvement at 99.
Addressed the following issues:
- A specific button combination in FIFA 20 was causing the Second Defender Switch Icon to disappear temporarily.
- Offside logic was detecting the wrong pass receiver in some situations.
- This was occurring when 2 potential pass receivers were closely positioned, with only one of them being offside.
Here you will find the complete FIFA 20 Update 1.11 (Title Update #10) patch notes.
Don’t know what fixes and improvements were made in Update 1.10? Take a look here to see all the fixes. I remind you that FIFA 20 released on September 27, 2019 for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, and PC.