Resident Evil 2 Remake is the next game in the series and a few days remain before we can finally get to play it. Meanwhile, we have a gift for trophy hunters as the official trophy/achievements list of Resident Evil 2 Remake has been leaked online.
The leaked trophy/achievements list of Resident Evil 2 Remake reveals that the game consists a total of 42 Trophies. The full Resident Evil 2 Remake trophy list consists of 1 Platinum, 4 Gold, 9 Silver, and 28 Bronze. This whole list makes up a total of 1230 points. There are also some hidden trophies but luckily you can now reveal them on PS4.
The trophy list of Resident Evil 2 Remake reveals that it’s not going to be easy to platinum. The game consists of different difficulty related trophies which will make it hard for you to survive in the Racoon City.
One of the interesting trophies is described as “Take 14000 steps or fewer in one playthrough”. This means that you can’t backtrack or do anything extra to achieve it. It looks like the hardest one to do so be ready for some speed run videos of RE2 Remake after its release to help you out.
You can check out the full trophy/achievements list of Resident Evil 2 Remake below.
Resident Evil 2 Remake Trophy/Achievements list
- Platinum – Raccoon City Native – Obtain all trophies.
- Bronze – Welcome to the city of the Dead – Make it to the police station.
- Bronze – Path to the Goddess – Solve the Goddess Statue puzzle.
- Bronze – Never-Ending Rain – Escape the police station.
- Bronze – Hack Complete – Complete Ada’s segment.
- Bronze – Hide and Seek – Complete Sherry’s segment.
- Bronze – A Great Need for a Shower – Escape from the sewers.
- Silver – A Hero Emerges – Complete Leon’s story.
- Silver – A Heroine Emerges – Complete Claire’s story.
- Silver – Broken Umbrella – Witness the true ending.
- Bronze – The Basics of Survival – Combine two items together.
- Bronze – Hip to Add Squares – Increase your inventory slots.
- Bronze – Customizer – Customize a weapon.
- Bronze – Don’t Need No Stinkin’ Gun – Defeat an enemy with a knife.
- Bronze – Eat This! – Counterattack with a sub-weapon.
- Bronze – That’ll Hold ‘Em – Use Wooden Boards to board up a window.
- Bronze – Vermin Extermination – Destroy a Mr. Raccoon.
- Bronze – A Vault-like Mind – Open a portable safe.
- Bronze – First Break-in – Open a dial safe.
- Bronze – Bon Appétit – Shoot the grenade you fed to an enemy.
- Bronze – Zombie Roundup – Kill 3 enemies at once with a sub-weapon.
- Bronze – Like Skeet Shooting – Shoot a zombie dog or a licker out of the air.
- Bronze – Keep Their Heads Ringin’ – Paralyze a licker’s sense of hearing.
- Bronze – Hats Off! – Shoot Tyrant’s hat off his head.
- Silver – Gotcha! – Defeat Stage 2 G using the crane only once.
- Bronze – Treasure Hunter – Using the photo hints, find 2 hidden items.
- Bronze – A Waist of Space – Expand inventory slots to max.
- Bronze – One Slick Super-spy – Use only the EMF Visualizer to complete Ada’s gameplay segment.
- Bronze – Young Escape – Escape the bedroom within 60 seconds during Sherry’s segment.
- Bronze – With Time to Spare – Defeat Stage 4 G with 4+ minutes left until detonation.
- Bronze – In The Blink of an Eye – Defeat Super Tyrant with 5+ minutes left until detonation.
- Bronze – Lore Explorer – Read all of the files.
- Silver – Complete Vermin Extermination = Destroy all Mr. Raccoons.
- Silver – Master of Unlocking – Open all of the safes and locks in the game.
- Gold – Leon “S.” Kennedy – Complete Leon’s story on “Standard” or “Hardcore” with an S rank.
- Gold – Sizzling Scarlet hero – Complete Claire’s story on “Standard” or “Hardcore” with an S rank.
- Gold – Hardcore Rookie – Complete Leon’s story on “Hardcore” game mode.
- Gold – Hardcore College Student – Complete Claire’s story on “Hardcore” game mode.
- Silver – Frugalist – Complete the game without using a recovery item.
- Silver – Minimalist – Clear the game without opening the item box.
- Silver – A Small Carbon Footprint – Take 14000 steps or fewer in one playthrough.
- Bronze – Grim Reaper – Complete “The 4th Survivor” extra mode.
In other news, RE2 Remake will have an auto-aim option for the beginners. This auto-aim option in RE2 Remake will make it easier to take down enemies with fewer bullets. Resident Evil 2 Remake demo has been also spotted on the Xbox Store. This Resident Evil 2 Remake demo is time-limited as it allows you to play maximum for 30 mins.