Rockstar is continuously working to improve the overall experience of Red Dead Redemption 2 and Red Dead Online. That’s why Rockstar has released a new 1.04 update which addresses the main issues of the story mode in Red Dead Redemption 2 and also fixes issues with its online mode.
This Red Dead Redemption 2 and Red Dead Online title update is version 1.04. You can now download the version 1.04 update as it’s now live on Xbox One and PS4.
This update fixes issues like getting stuck on the loading screen in RDR 2 and also fixes issues like getting kicked out of the server in Red Dead Online. The update mainly focuses on fixing bugs and bringing stability improvements to the game. You will now be able to complete missions and visit areas which were not accessible before due to bugs.
Rockstar has also released the patch notes for this new Red Dead Redemption 2 update version 1.04. The patch notes are not very long so take a look at them all below.
Red Dead Redemption 2/Red Dead Online Version 1.04 Patch Notes
Red Dead Redemption 2 Story Mode Changes
General and Miscellaneous
- Fixed an issue where the player could become stuck at 90% when loading an autosave made immediately after the mission ‘Country Pursuits’, if it was the only open mission
- Fixed an issue where players could become stuck on loading screen when trying to restart game after completing the mission ‘County Pursuits’
- Fixed an issue where players could become stuck at 90% when loading a save in Chapter 2 if they had set up camp near Horseshoe Overlook after completing ‘The First Shall Be Last’
- Fixed an issue where players could become stuck at 90% when loading after loading an autosave or manual save
- Fixed an issue where players could lose access to all weapons and equipment in their weapon wheel after completing a mission replay in Guarma
Red Dead Online Beta Changes
General stability improvements
- Fixed the issue where players removing an injured horse from the stables without healing it would result in the Scrawny Nag appearing when whistling for their horse
- Fixed an issue where players could not exit the house in the Mission ‘Love and Honor’
- Fixed an issue where players would be unable to load beyond 90% in the Red Dead Online beta unless they entered Story mode first
- Fixed an issue where players could become stuck at a black screen after a Posse leader quit the lobby in the mission ‘Love and Honor’
- Fixed an issue where players could crash to the Xbox Home screen when resuming from a suspended state after connecting to Xbox Live services
- Fixed an issue where players could be kicked from Rockstar game services with error 0x99395004 after completing part 2 of the mission ‘Honor Among Horse Thieves’
Red Dead Online is still in beta and it’s going to stay there for some more time as Rockstar tries to solve the issues with it.
Rockstar is working really hard and is always listening to the player feedback. Rockstar recently released a new update to address the economic concerns in the game. The in-game economy has now been adjusted in the game and you will now receive more cash and gold as you wanted.