Want to check out the Best Players in Football Manager 2019? Well, you’ve got the right place. We have assembled the best Football Manager 2019 players in this guide, according to their potential.
Football Manager 2019 Best Players
This Football Manager 2019 Guide will try to hint you, the manager, towards the best players in the whole of FM2019. Of course, the best way to enjoy FM2019 is to find talents for yourself.
However, if you have tried that and some young soul you put your credit into has led you to failure, this guide will definitely help you. Do note that this guide will be focused on the players who have the best potential in the whole game.
This guide has listed the players above the potential of 170. We might have missed a player or two. Of course, that is intentional. We want you to find good players on your own too.
That is the best way to enjoy this game. If you need help finding a player, we suggest hiring scouts to find players for you.
|Kevin De Bruyne||AM (C), M (RC)||Belgium||26||£80||186|
|David De Gea||GK||Spain||27||£52.5||183|
|Mohamed Salah||AM (LR), ST||Egypt||26||£52||188|
|Eden Hazard||AM (LRC)||Belgium||27||£80||185|
|AM (C), M (C)||Spain||32||£66.6||179|
|AM (C), ST||Argentina||30||£75||183|
|Christian Eriksen||AM (LC), M(C)||Denmark||26||£65||179|
|AM (C), M(C)||France||25||£66.5||185|
|Roberto Firmino||AM (LR), ST||Brazil||26||£67||175|
|Cristiano Ronaldo||AM (L), ST||Portugal||33||£68||196|
|Paulo Dybala||AM (C), ST||Argentina||24||£67||185|
|Douglas Costa||AM (RL)||Brazil||27||£65||172|
|Miralem Pjanic||DM, M(C)||Bosnia and Herzegovina||28||£60||173|
|Sergej Milinkovic-Savic||AM (C), M(C)||Serbia||23||£57||184|
|Marek Hamsik||AM (C), M(C)||Slovakia||30||£52||170|
|Milan Skriniar||D (C)||Slovakia||23||£44.5||172|
|Radja Nainggolan||AM (C), M(C)||Belgium||30||£58||170|
|Sadio Mane||AM (LR), ST||Senegal||26||£55||175|
|Virgil van Dijk||D(C)||Holland||27||£53||174|
|Alexis Sanchez||AM (LR), ST||Chile||29||£65||182|
|Gabriel Jesus||AM (R), ST||Brazil||21||£46||175|
|Leroy Sane||AM (LR), M(L)||Germany||22||£62||177|
How to Choose a Good Player
Some of the tips you would need to choose a good player are:
- Make sure to hire scouts: they will find potential big-wigs for you
- Check the budget: your budget, the player’s weekly wage + worth and other monetary things
- Check the overall ability of each player: vision, ambition in Premier League, shoot/def stats in normal games and so on
- Make sure to enjoy the game. Sure, being a manager isn’t that fun normally but enjoying this game is a must-have. After all, what’s a game if it’s not to be enjoyed?
- Look out for high potential players. They are like the wonderkids of FM. The better the potential of an FM player, the more you’ll be able to train them and they will have better stats than what they’re worth.