Sucker Punch is officially looking for an Outsource Artist to work on Ghost of Tsushima. The wait is over, you finally have the opportunity to be a part of one of the biggest studios in the gaming industry. Sucker Punch is generally looking for an artist who can help create art faster and by also giving the highest quality of output.
Sucker Punch is looking for a driven, self-directed Outsource Artist to use their artistic eye and technical skills to help create the world of Ghost of Tsushima for PlayStation 4.
Ghost of Tsushima is an upcoming action-adventure video game currently in works and is without a doubt of the biggest and most anticipated titles of all times.
Qualifications needed are as follows.
- Portfolio demonstrating an artistic eye related to environment props, construction, and proportion
- A solid understanding of PBR texturing pipelines
- Experience working in a PBR-ready game engine, such as Unreal, CryEngine, or Unity
- An in-depth working knowledge of Maya, ZBrush, and Substance Painter
- The ability to multi-task and self-manage time spent on assigned work
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- 2+ years of industry experience
The main tasks you will be required to do involves compiling, writing or editing art feedback. Collaborating with Manager, artists, and designers on tasks and more. Keep in mind that it’s a full-time job.
One of the things which make PS4 games great is the hardworking studios they have. It will not surprise you to know that Sucker Punch is working with a real-life Samurai. The studio posted a picture on their official account which showed us two Samurai Warriors in action.
Ghost of Tsushima looks good in every aspect whether it’s the graphics or combat. We were completely stunned when we first saw the game at E3. The team has proven that they are working hard as they can to make the world of the game as much dynamic as possible.
As for the game, you can play it the way you like. There are no limitations. You can play while staying in stealth or just start taking on enemies the way you like.
There’s no release date yet for the game but we are expecting more to hear from the studio soon.