This Total War: Thrones of Britannia Monastery Locations Guide will help you discover the different Monastery Locations that you will need if you are to develop your research in the community section of Thrones of Britannia.
Progressing through this research tree will help you unlock public orders and other bonuses to better maintain and expand your community. These unlock occur when a monastery is upgraded or conquered to the Max Level.
Total War: Thrones of Britannia Monastery Locations
You will not be able to find any monastery locations in Wales or England since you need to capture an important settlement building that comes under the Monastery chain in a provincial capital.
With a total of 7 Monastery Locations in the game, we have highlighted where you can find these and take your research tech even further:
- Dun Cailden in the mid highlands, owned by Atfochla
- Ioua in the Hebrides owned by Sudreyar
- Cluain Mac Nois in the Centre, owned by Mide
- Central Archhadh Bo, owned by Ospraige
- East coast of Dun Patraic, owned by Ulaid
- North east in Ard Macha, owned by Airgialla
- Southwest in Inis Faithlenn, owned by Iarmamu
For factions in England, you’ll find the Dun Patraic Monastery closest. As for extra bonuses, you will be looking to head to Dun Cailden, Cluain Mac Nois, and Ard Macha.
This is all we have in our Total War: Thrones of Britannia Monastery Locations Guide. If there is anything else that you would like to add, let us know in the comments section below!