PUBG Update Coming to PC to Add More Cover on Miramar, More Off-Road Routes for Easy Navigation
PUBG update (version 1.0 #4) is out on the test to experiment with a new anti-cheat solutions as well as other things. Devs have added more cover and buildings on Miramar along with more off-road tracks are added for easier navigation.
Miramar is not a popular map in PUBG and players are going as far as deleting it from the game by messing with the game files. Regular improvements and changes are being made in line with the player feedback. A new PUBG update also came to Xbox One Game Preview so improvements are being made on both platforms.
PUBG PC Update 1.0 #4 Patch Notes
- Added more buildings and cover across the map to improve the engagement experience
- Added more off-road routes for easier vehicle navigation
- Upgraded the item spawn level of certain areas for loot balancing (some areas will spawn better loot)
- The replay system has now been updated to a newer version and past replay files cannot be played anymore
- Fixed the issue where heal and boost items could be used underwater
- Fixed the issue where characters would get stuck in certain areas on Miramar
- Fixed the issue where wall textures on some Miramar buildings were not displaying correctly
- Fixed the issue where certain buildings nearby Hacienda del Patron were not displaying correctly
More changes and improvements to the game will come later on. A final release date for this patch for the live version of the game is yet to be announced.
PUBG is now available on Xbox One and PC.
What other changes and improvements would you like to see in PUBG? Share thoughts in the comments below.