AMD ReLive Edition 17.11.4 drivers have been released and if Star Wars Battlefront 2 was crashing on your system then updating to these new drivers will get rid of the problem. AMD ReLive Edition 17.11.4 drivers also support Oculus Dash open beta and the drivers are optimized for DOOM VFR.
VR has some new experiences and these include Skyrim and DOOM. If you are planning on playing DOOM VFR then be sure to download this driver update. Other fixes include the following:
- Adjusting HBCC segment size on Radeon RX Vega series graphics products may cause system instability on certain configurations.
- Incorrect power and clock values may be reported on some Radeon RX Vega series graphics products.
While these drivers are new there are still some known issues and they are as follows:
- Resizing the Radeon Settings window may cause the user interface to stutter or exhibit corruption temporarily.
- Unstable Radeon WattMan profiles may not be restored to default after a system hang.
- OverWatch™ may experience a random or intermittent hang on some system configurations. Disabling Radeon ReLive as a temporary workaround may resolve the issue.
- Radeon RX Vega series graphics products may intermittently experience stability issues while enabling/disabling HBCC.
If you have been facing the Overwatch crash issue for some time now then you will be happy to know that one of the lead programmers has commented on the issue and it seems that Blizzard is working with AMD in order to provide a solution.
Star Wars Battlefront 2 might not be doing as well as EA planned but that was something that was long overdue. You might want to pick up the game and if that is the case then you should download the drivers in order to get the best experience.
Let us know what you think about AMD ReLive Edition 17.11.4 drivers.