Pokemon Ultra Sun and Moon Max Friendship Guide – How to Reach Max Friendship, Friendship Tips, Dialogue Hints
Pokemon Ultra Sun and Moon Max Friendship Guide to help you learn about a few ways detailing how to Max your Friendship with your Pokemon in Pokemon Ultra Sun and Moon.
In Pokemon Ultra Sun and Moon, players can build up a bond with their Pokemon, however, the only way to track your friendship with the Pokemon is through the dialogue and max the friendship the better the Pokemon will perform in the battle. This guide will help you on how to maximize your Friendship with the Pokemon.
The game does not feature any kind of numerical value to help you gauge the Friendship and, therefore, you must rely on dialogues and that is where our Pokemon Ultra Sun and Moon Max Friendship Guide comes in which will help you with how to maximize friendship with Pokemon.
Pokemon Ultra Sun and Moon Max Friendship Guide
In this Pokemon Ultra Sun and Moon Max Friendship Guide, we have detailed some Tips and Tricks that should help you attain Maximum Friendship with your Pokemon.
Pokemon Ultra Sun and Moon Max Friendship Tips
In ‘Pokemon Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon’, there is no numerical value that can help you determine the Friendship Level with your Pokemon. However, if you pay close attention to dialogues, you should get a good understanding of where you stand.
In order to get the dialogue and gauge your Pokemon’s happiness, you need to head to KoniKoni City, Akala Island. Once there, you will find her standing next to the store with DVD sign. Talk to the woman and she will check your Pokemon’s happiness level for you.
- My! It feels incredibly close to you! Nothing makes it happier than being with you! = 250+
- You clearly love your Pokemon, and you must spend a lot of time together = 200-249
- Hm. I’d say that you and Pokemon have the potential to be an even greater combo = 150-199
- Hmmm. I think…it feels friendly toward you. At least a little… = 100-149
- Hmmm… I’d say that you and your Pokemon still have a long way to go = 50-89
- What is going on here? Do you let it get knocked out a lot in battles or something? This is bad. = 1-49
- Oh dear. You must be a merciless Trainer… Do you use Frustration or just not know better? = 0
How to Reach Max Friendship in Pokemon Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon
You can attain Max Friendship in Pokemon Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon by following a few simple techniques. Read on to find all about them. However, before we begin, do note that if you let your Pokemon faint during the course of a battle, it will decrease your Friendship Level with that Pokemon by a small margin. Therefore, make sure that does not happen.
- Using EV Vitamins
- Catching a Wild Pokemon with a Friend Ball
- Walking with Your Pokemon from Time to Time
- Using Berries like Tamato, Hondew, Qualot, etc.
- Using Lomi Lomi Messages found in KoniKoni City
This is all we have in our Pokemon Ultra Sun and Moon Max Friendship Guide with tips on how to maximize the friendship level with Pokemon. If there is anything else that you would like to add, let us know in the comments section below!