Star Wars Battlefront 2 beta keys from outside of PlayStation Store aren’t working right now, reports are coming in from different regions. Keys obtained from GAME, Amazon, and other third-party retailers aren’t redeeming or players haven’t received their keys to begin with.
The following method will help with both issues, just make sure you follow each step carefully and provide proper details of the issue to EA. If you’re key isn’t working or you don’t have one, here’s what you need to do.
- First, head over to EA support
- Choose helo with a game and select Star Wars Battlefront 2
- Select Contact Us at the bottom of the page and choose your platform
- Set your topic to Codes and Promotions and Select “Invalid code”
- Type the error message: “Beta Code not received” or “Invalid Beta Code.”
- Select your contact option as email
- Fill in the details and set the title to “Beta Codes Not Received” Or “Beta Codes Not Redeeming.”
It mentions that it takes 72 hours but it shouldn’t take more than an hour to get your issues sorted out. Sony and EA haven’t provided a proper fix or help for the time being so this method is your best chance at getting help for now.
Star Wars Battlefront 2 is releasing on November 17 for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC. Preorders for the game are live on EA Origin, PlayStation Store, and Xbox Marketplace as well as third-party retailers. But it seems ordering from third parties isn’t a good idea right now.
Do let us know if the issue is resolved at your side, take to the comments below if you have anything to add.