It looks like Nintendo Switch is planned to receive titles including Pikmin World and Assassin’s Creed: Egypt, if a recent store listing is to be believed.
Dutch retailer, InterToys, has put up a few Nintendo Switch games which were not a part of Nintendo’s official presentation of its hybrid-console. The titles – screenshots of the listing below – do not have release dates but only prices.
Assassin’s Creed: Egypt and Pikmin World Confirmed for Nintendo Switch
Given the fact that Ubisoft is already bringing a couple of its games including recently launched Steep, Rayman Legends, and Just Dance 2017, I would not be surprised if this listing regarding Assassin’s Creed: Egypt turned out to be true.
Also Read: Everything We Learned About Nintendo Switch During Nintendo’s Conference…
But since none of the games shown in the listing has officially been confirmed by Nintendo, I recommend taking it with a grain of salt. Coming to launch titles which are officially confirmed by the studio, they can be found after the break.
The console’s North American launch titles include the following:
- Steep – Ubisoft
- 1-2-Switch – Nintendo
- Snipperclips – Nintendo
- Puyo Puyo Tetris – Sega
- Just Dance 2017 – Ubisoft
- I am Setsuna – Square Enix
- Has Been Heroes – Frozenbyte
- Super Bomberman R – Konami
- Skylanders: Imaginators – Activision
- Rayman Legends Complete – Ubisoft
- Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 – Bandai Namco
- Disgaea 5 Complete – Nippon Ichi Software
- The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild – Nintendo
As for the Japanese games lineup, they will receive:
- Disgaea 5
- I Am Setsuna
- Puyo Puyo Tetris S
- Super Bomberman R
- Dragon Quest Heroes I & II
- The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
- Romance of the Three Kingdoms 13 with Power Up Kit
- Nobunaga’s Ambition: Sphere of Influence with Power Up Kit
Nintendo Switch is planned to release on Mar. 03 in the US, Hong Kong, Japan, major European countries, and other territories for $299.99.
What games are you looking forward to trying out the most on Nintendo’s upcoming hybrid-console? Don’t forget to let us know in the comments section below!