While Treyarch had already shared the minimum system requirements for the PC version of Call of Duty Black Ops 3, those details had not included the amount of storage space that the game was going to require.
Now, the official Steam page of the game has been updated by the developers and one small change has been made to the minimum system requirements details.
If you wish to play Call of Duty Black Ops 3 on your PC, you must have 60GB free space on it. This is the least that the first person shooter is going to ask of you.
The complete minimum system requirements of the game now read:
- Operating System: Windows 7 64-Bit / Windows 8 64-Bit / Windows 8.1 64-Bit
- Processor: Intel® Core™ i3-530 @ 2.93 GHz / AMD Phenom™ II X4 810 @ 2.60 GHz
- Memory: 6 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 470 @ 1GB / ATI® Radeon™ HD 6970 @ 1GB
- DirectX: Version 11
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Hard Drive: 60 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX Compatible
It is worth noting that they are yet to reveal the recommended specifications and the requirements for ultra settings. If the minimum requirements are that of 60GB, could it be that the other setting will take up even more disc space?
Check back for more on Call of Duty Black Ops 3 later.