In Diablo 3 you are given a choice to choose from between difficult hero classes. These hero classes carry different abilities and specialties depending on the class that you choose. We have summoned up a guide for you describing all the classes and abilities for you.
Diablo 3 Classes
Here is a breakdown of all the classes in the game and their abilities:
Monks are warriors walking the path of God. They use extensive martial arts with lightning-fast speed to overwhelm their enemies. They come from the Monastery of Ivgorod and are trained from a young age.
- Crippling Wave: The monk does a 3 step attack causing massive damage in an area of the radius.
- Exploding Palm: Another 3 step attack which follows all punches dealing an immense amount of damage.
- Impenetrable Defense: Creates a sphere which rebounds all incoming projectile attacks back to the enemies.
- Way of The Hundred Fists: Rushes into an enemy horde and deals quick punches with a sonic clap at the end.
- Seven-Sided Strike: Teleports to the area selected and deals 7 strikes at all enemies nearby at a lightning-fast speed.
Diablo II saw to a Sorcerer’s class, part III holds on to the same reigns and features the wizard. The wizards are from the island Xiansai in the northern part of the world. They excel in using powerful magic and spells to destroy their enemies.
- Teleport: The wizard can teleport short distances to escape enemy hordes.
- Magic Missile: The wizard is able to fire a missile carrying magic which kills its target.
- Disintegrate: The wizard fires a beam of magic which causes damage to everything in its path.
- Slow Time: Creates a sphere in which everything operates in slow motion except for the wizard.
- Electrocute: The wizard can fire a chain of lightning which bounces off each enemy causing damage to all.
The Barbarians’ home was destroyed in Diablo II: Lord of Destruction. With Mount Arreat devastated, the walking mountain of rage now makes an appearance in Diablo III.
The barbarian class is the only one that has been brought back from the previous title.
They are a warrior melee class and rely on sheer brute strength to destroy their enemies. They have the great physical strength and can wield the strongest physical weapons in the game.
The barbarian will also be able to dual-wield weapons in the game making him a very formidable class to be played with.
- Whirlwind: The barbarian starts spinning around attacking anything in its path.
- Cleave: The barbarian swings his weapon at his enemy with amazing force, causing splash damage to the enemies in front.
- Leap: The barbarian launches himself at a group of enemies causing damage to all enemy units around him when he lands.
- Seismic Slam: The barbarian once again stomps the ground but this time he releases a shock wave that destroys anything in its path.
- Ground Stomp: The barbarian builds up rage inside of him and unleashes it by stomping the ground. It causes all enemies around him to be stunned.
The Demon Hunter is out for vengeance. As a child she watched her home and town get ravaged by demons. Before they could kill her too, she escaped and hid out until a Demon Hunter found her.
He took her as one of his own and trained her to fire an arrow with a precision that would only be witnessed by a demon.
- Grenade: You barrage a target with grenades causing damage to all enemies.
- Molten Arrow: The hunter shoots a charged arrow that burns everything in its path to a crisp.
- Fan of Knives: The Demon Hunter throws out knives in a radius causing damage to all nearby enemies.
- Entangling Shot: When an enemy is shot with an entangling arrow, any nearby enemies will be chained and share the damage.
- Bola: The Demon Hunter shoots an enemy with a charged arrow. After a second the enemy will explode killing nearby enemies.
These are the champions of a fight who use an impenetrable plate and towering shields to defend themselves from enemies and attack them. They attain great power and are well trained to attack and resist massive blows from enemies.
- Steed Charge: A celestial war horse emerges on which you ride and pass all the enemies without any hindrance for 2 seconds.
- Blessed Hammer: A hammer surrounds you and spins around you increasing your weapon damage by 320% as Holy to all enemy hits.
- Akarat’s Champion: Works on your order by creating an explosion that increases your damage by 35% and Wrath regeneration by 5 for 20 seconds.
- Falling Sword: Using this sword launches to up above in the heaven and then you come down smashing everything near you within 14 yards around you.