It has been a year since we had the first Horizon Zero Dawn and given its success, it is certain that a sequel is well in the pipeline. Fans are already expecting to hear something about the Horizon Zero Dawn 2. Although the game was pretty much a success, there was some gritty criticism here and there. So we have a mashed up a list of 10 things that fans want to see in Horizon Zero Dawn 2.
- Actions have little or not Influence in the open world of the game. Nothing we did in the open world had a meaningful effect in the world of the game. Fans would like to see how in-game actions affect the open world and even NPCs.
- Introducing the Co-Op multiplayer would be a really nice addition. Fans would really love to take on those epic machines with friends. Considering the multiplayer is really popular these days. It would be a really decent move to add some kind of Co-op multiplayer in the Horizon Zero Dawn 2.
- One of the best things in the game is the ability to mount a small selected number of machines. Now what a lot of friends are really craving is Flying Mounts. What fans would really like is some kind of a way to be able to fly, which could also serve as a fast travel.
- The variety in the missions were pretty disappointing. Most of the fans would really love to see more diversity inside as well as in the main missions.
- Considering Sylen plays a huge role in the ending of the game, it makes perfect sense to have a little background on him.
- Provided the unique setting of the game it was pretty much a let down that there was not much diversity in the side distractions. The sequel definitely needs some fun maybe even silly but interesting distractions.
- Improved human combat should be a definite because in the original game, the human combat was pretty much a slog.
- It would be really cool to see some kind of ecosystem simulations to go along in the sequel.
- Since the open world of the game as pretty gorgeous, it would be a good addition to make at least most, if not all of the environment climbable.
- The inventory system of the game certainly needs an improvement in the sequel. It was very much time consuming and irritating than it needed to be.
For more on Horizon Zero Dawn, stay-tuned.