REPORT: Dark Souls 3 DLC 2 Details to Arrive Next Week
Dark Souls 3 DLC 2 is a mystery at this point but the fog of ambiguity will clear next week. According to reports from internal sources, Namco Bandai is hosting an event where they studio will discuss Dark Souls 3 DLC 2 and allows guests to try it out before publicly sharing the details.
The report is backed by the fact that several YouTubers including MrIwont4get and FightinCowboy have mentioned to be invited to the event. However, do not expect details right away as the Youtubers will definitely be under NDA. Util Bandai Namco and From Software speaks about Dark Souls 3 DLC 2 itself, we may not get any word.
It was already been confirmed that Dark Souls 3 will get two DLC. The first one was Ashes of Ariandel and we waiting to hear about the second DLC.
On a related subject, Dark Souls 3 update 1.9 released last month and brought a massive list of changes and fixes for Ashes of Ariandel.
- Updated multiplayer in the Painted World of Ariandel so that guests can also fight Sir Vilhelm.
- Fixed an issue in the Painted World of Ariandel where Sir Vilhelm would get trapped in the rocks.
- Fixed an issue in the Painted World of Ariandel where Sir Vilhelm would disappear/reappear in certain areas.
- Fixed an issue in the Painted World of Ariandel where the character name is not displayed when locked on to Livid Pyromancer Dunnel.
- Fixed an issue where it becomes impossible to progress further in the game because, Friede occasionally does not respawn as Blackflame Friede.
- Fixed an issue in the Painted World of Ariandel where the Gravetender Greatwolf would not appear in the battle.
- Fixed an issue in the Painted World of Ariandel where a crab enemy would float in the air if led to a certain location.
- Fixed an issue in the Painted World of Ariandel where a certain Birch Woman would suddenly appear directly in front of the player.
Head over here to know about the update.