The AMD Ryzen CPU was demoed recently and what a demo it was. AMD showed that the upcoming AMD...
PSN Black Friday Sale Causes Sign-in Issues
Major traffic is currently heading towards PlayStation Network as players are looking to benefit from the Black Friday sale that live earlier.
Sadly (but as expected), Sony’s network can’t handle the stress and players are reporting sign-in issues. Sony is yet to acknowledge the problem but we’ll let you know as soon as they do.
Sony’s sale went live earlier on PSN and naturally fans stormed towards Sony’s PlayStation Store. Plethora of players logged-in from PlayStation 4, PlayStation 3 and PlayStation Vita.
If you wish to know the details of the sale, they are available to you in a separate story.
However, below you can see some games that went on sale:
- Assassin’s Creed Syndicate – $35.99 (40% off)
- Batman: Arkham Knight – $37.49
- Blood Bowl 2 – $34.99
- Call of Duty Black Ops 3 Deluxe Edition – $89.99
- Darksiders 2: Deathinitive Edition – $23.99
- Destiny: The Taken King Legendary Edition – $39.59
- The Elder Scrolls Online – $32
- Farming Simulator 15 (PS4 – $34.99, PS3 – $27.99)
- FIFA 16 – $35.99
- GTA 5 – (PS4 – $35.99, PS3 – $25.20)
Are you having issues at your side as well?