Announced back at E3 2015, For Honor claims to have finally cracked the art of swordfighting in...
Assassin’s Creed 2 PC Errors, Freezes,DRM,Crashes, Install Problems and Fixes
Assassin’s Creed II is an excellent sequel to the original Assassin’s Creed game with improved graphics and gameplay elements. You play as Ezio in an effort to free Italy of corrupt politicians with the help classic personalities like Leonardo Da Vinci and his gadgets. DRM issues aside the game has lot of bugs of its own and if these glitches threaten your experience of the game, you may want to follow the workarounds below.
What is required for the game ?
Talk about security well you need to have a permanent internet connection in order to play this game. So if you don’t have you may not be able to play Assassin’s Creed II at all.
Assassin’s Creed 2 doesn’t launch ?
If the game doesn’t launch after you have installed it you may have to restart the steam and relaunch it. If it doesn’t work even after restarting the steam, you may have to redownload the game and reinstall it in order to resolve the issue.
Assassin’s Creed 2 Error “Plz Wait Until Saved Games are Synchronized from Server”
In order to bypass this you will need to disable the saves online and delete the storage folder. Here is how you can do that:
1. Launch the game and click on the gear icon at the top right of the dialogue box.
2. Dialogue box will appear asking you to disable saves online, Click Yes. Exit the game launcher and game after you have done it.
3. Now go to “C:\Program Files\Ubisoft\Ubisoft Game Launcher”, if you have the 64bit version of the Windows you will need to go to “C:\Program Files (x86)\Ubisoft\Ubisoft Game Launcher”.
4. Here find the file “settings.ini” and open it in a text editor and search for the “SaveOnline=true” line and change it to “SaveOnline=false”.
5. Save the file and finally delete the “storage” folder, it should be located in the same directory “C:\Program Files\Ubisoft\Ubisoft Game Launcher”.
6. Run the game it won’t search for save games online now.
Assassin’s Creed 2 Spinning White Circles Error
“An Internet connection is required to play this game. Failed to connect to the Ubisoft master servers. Please verify that your Internet connection is functional and try again” Even when you are connected to Internet.
One of the reasons this may happen is that you may be connected to internet via a proxy server. Ubisoft game launcher uses Windows proxy settings for http proxy so some configurations can cause problems. So if you are connecting to the internet via proxy you may try following suggestions:
Open “settings.ini” and add the following snippet at the very end:
Now change the “proxyhostname” and “proxyport” to the ones you are using and save the file.
In case you don’t know which proxy host and port you are using for connecting to the internet, you can find it by:
Open internet explorer>tools>internet options> click on the “connections tab” and then click on “LAN settings”. You will find proxyname and all the port information in this window.
Can’t Use Xbox360 Controller While Playing Assassin’s Creed 2 For PC
In order for the game to properly support the wireless Xbox 360 controller you need to download Assassin’s Creed II Xbox 360 Controller Fix. It fixes all the triggers that are unusable except for the cameras and is only for wireless Xbox 360 controller not for wired, wired Xbox 360 controller works fine as it should.
Assassin’s Creed 2 Moving Camera Controls Fix/Game Stutters When Moving Camera
Attach an Xbox 360 controller to your PC, or any other alternate controller to fix this issue when playing the game.
Assassin’s Creed 2 Game Crashes to Desktop
Disable Vsync, and multisampling and also turn down the environment details.
Assassin’s Creed 2 Crashes, Freezes, and Hangs Possible Fixes
1. Disable access to some of the cores while playing Assassin’s Creed II.
2. Close down all the applications before starting the game just to make sure nothing is conflicting with the game.
-Go to Start>Run> type “msconfig”, now click the “startup tab” and click “Disable All Buttons” and Apply. Press OK and restart your computer.
-Delete all the temporary files from your computer. To do that go to Run>type “%temp%”>Ok> click “Edit” >Select All >Delete.
3. Make sure all drivers are up to date, graphic card drivers and chipset drivers as well. Update the directX, Upgrade your RAM to make sure the game doesn’t crashes.
Assassin’s Creed 2 No Dialogue/Cut Scenes While Playing
In case you have Realtek sound card on board, you may experience disappearance of sound while playing the game. In that case try uninstalling the sound drivers and running the game on default sound drivers, see if you the sound comes back if it doesn’t try updating your sound card drivers.
In case you are on Windows Vista you may want to change your audio channel to “Stereo”. In order to do that:
Go to Control Panel>Sound> in “Playback Options” tab, select the current device you use for your sound and select “Configure”. Now change your audio channel to “Stereo”.
If you encounter any other problems or errors or know any other possible solutions to these issues in question, don’t hesitate to comment.