Okay so how much do you love Star Wars? Enough to spend weeks building a gaming PC that is not only ultra-powerful but also looks exactly like a Star Destroyer? Well, this guy certainly is that sort of a fan.
A guy named Sander van der Velden actually put tons of effort into making the YAZI Venator Class Star Destroyer PC – a feat that proves the force is strong with this one.
All the hardware has been placed inside the ship such that it fits in the place where the ship’s engine would have been, and it comes with all the design details on the outside too.
Here’s a rundown on the specifications of the YAZI Venator Class Star Destroyer, when it is not a ship but a PC:
- Motherboard: MSI B150m Mortar
- GPU: MSI 780TI Lightning
- RAM: Avexir Blitz 1.1 32GB DDR4 3000MHz – White
- CPU: Intel Core i5 6600K 4x 3.50GHz
- PSU: Thermaltake ToughPower DPS G 850W Platinum
- CPU Cooler: Thermaltake Pacific W1 CPU Water Block
- GPU Cooler: Custom GPU Block by Diamond Cooling
- Coolant pump: Thermaltake Pacific P1 Black D5 Pump w/ Silent Kit
- Radiator: 480 40mm high
- Fittings: Thermaltake Pacific G1/4 – Black
- Reservoirs: 2x ModWithMe 50mm Tube Reservoirs w/ custom 3D printed Venator Engine cover
- Tubing: Thermaltake PETG 16mm OD tubing
- Laser Array: 8 fat green 5mw lasers
- Lights: 0.5mm fiber optic strands
- Laser/Light Control: Arduino programmable micro processor
So tell us, what do you think of this amazing Star Wars fan and this equally amazing Star Destroyer PC?