If you ever feel like the world is far too tough, and you would much rather prefer to at least enjoy your games without having to deal with all of the difficulties that they present, our Spyro Reignited Trilogy Cheats Guide will be making things really easy for you by letting you, well, cheat!
Spyro Reignited Trilogy Cheats
Let us go ahead and look at all of the cheats that are present in the game. We will be looking at the way to activate the cheats in both PS4 and Xbox One. We will also be telling you what each cheat does in detail!
Let us go ahead and look at all of the cheats that can be used throughout the trilogy one by one.
Remember that you can use the cosmetic cheats but they will not show up during the cutscenes. Simply open the pause menu and then enter the cheat codes.
Spyro’s lives will be topped up to the maximum amount that they can be (99).
- Xbox One: RT, LT, RT, LT, Up, Up, Up, Up, B
- PlayStation: R2, L2, R2, L2, Up, Up, Up, Up, O
Big Head Mode
This code can be used to enlarge Spyro’s head. Just like you would be able to in NBA Jam.
- Xbox One: Up, Up, Up, Up, R1, R1, R1, R1, O
- PlayStation: Up, Up, Up, Up, RB, RB, RB, RB, B
This code will make you really fat. Your dimensions will be squashed and it will be easier to move around.
- Xbox One: Left, Right, Left, Right, LT, RT, LT, RT, X
- PlayStation: Left, Right, Left, Right, L2, R2, L2, R2, Square
This is perhaps the most fun cheat code there is. You can use this cheat to paint all over your character apart from the eyes.
The initial code that we use is the same for all of the colors, but the final button is different and that is used to decide which color your character will have.
- Xbox One: Up, Left, Down, Right, Up, X, RB, RT, LB, LT, Up, Right, Down, Left, Up, [Last]
- PlayStation: Up, Left, Down, Right, Up, Square, R1, R2, L1, L2, Up, Right, Down, Left, Up, [Last]
Colors and Letters
- Blue: X/A
- Red: O/B
- Yellow: Up, Up
- Pink: Square, X
- Green: Triangle, Y
- Purple: Right, Right
- Black: Down, Down
With this cheat code, you would be able to get Spyro a cool looking pair of sunglasses. In order to apply it:
- R1, R1, R1, R1, Left, Left, Left, Left, Down, Up, Triangle
Pride Sunglasses – Switch Exclusive
This can only be applied if you are playing on the Switch. Use the following code:
- R, R, R, R, Left, Left, Left, Left, Down, Up, Y
Using this code will make Spyro look like a Mellow PSone version of him. To apply use:
- L1, L1, L1, L1, Up, Down, Up, Down, Up, Down, Triangle
Small Head Mode
This would make Spyro’s head smaller:
- Right, Right, Right, Right, R1, L1, Left, Left, Left, Left, X
This will make Spyro 2D, why? Because we can.
- Left, Right, Left, Right, L2, R2, L2, R2, Square
You can let Spyro have small wings if you want.
- Left, Left, Left, Left, L1, R1, Right, Right, Right, Right, X
This lets you choose between Superflame breath or the regular fire attack. You can us this in Spyro 2 but you will need 10,000 gems and 64 orbs before doing so.
- Left, Right, Left, Right, R1, R1, R1, R1, Square
The normal skateboard will turn into a squid like skateboard.
- Up, Up, Left, Left, Right, Right, Down, Down, Square, Square, Circle