ADM Ryzen CPUs have taken over the CPU market. However, AMD doesn’t plan to stop here as a ton of AMD Ryzen 3000 information has leaked revealing complete specs and prices for the 7nm AMD CPUs next year.
This leak comes from the Youtuber AdoredTV, who not only revealed that AMD Ryzen 3000 CPUs are coming but, also revealed their complete specs and prices. All of these AMD Ryzen 3000 CPUs are based on the 7nm process node and AMD Zen 2 architecture.
For the entry level Ryzen 3000 CPUs, AMD is bringing Ryzen 3300X, Ryzen 3300, and Ryzen 3300G. All three of these AMD Ryzen 3000 CPUs specs are 7nm, Zen 2 architecture with 6-Cores and 12 threads. However, the AMD Ryzen 3300G features Navi 12 GPU die with 15 Compute Units.
If the performance of Ryzen 2200G is any indication, then the Ryzen 3300G APU will bring significant improvements. As for the AMD Ryzen 3300X, this is a 6-Core CPU with a 4.3 GHz boost clock and 65W TDP.
- AMD Ryzen 3 3300X – 6-Cores, 12 Threads, 3.5 GHz base clock, 4.3GHz Boost clock, $129
- AMD Ryzen 3 3300 – 6-Cores, 12 Threads, 3.2 GHz base clock, 4.0 GHz Boost clock, $99
- AMD Ryzen 3 3300G – 6-Cores, 12 Threads, 3.0 GHz base clock, 3.8 GHz Boost clock, Navi Graphics, $129
As for the Mid-range AMD Ryzen 3000 CPUs, AMD is bringing Ryzen 5 3600X, Ryzen 5 3600, and Ryzen 5 3600G. The Ryzen 3600G is the APU while the other two are just CPUs and the 3600G comes with Navi 12 GPU with 20 Compute Units.
All three of these mid-range Ryzen 3000 CPUs feature 8-Cores and 16 threads. The AMD Ryzen 3600X comes with a base clock of 4.0 GHz and a boost clock of 4.8GHz. Also, this is the fastest of the all three mid-range Ryzen 3000 CPUs.
- AMD Ryzen 5 3600X – 8-Cores, 16 Threads, 4.0 GHz base clock, 4.8 GHz Boost clock, $229
- AMD Ryzen 5 3600 – 8-Cores, 16 Threads, 3.6 GHz base clock, 4.0 GHz Boost clock, $$178
- AMD Ryzen 5 3600G – 8-Cores, 16 Threads, 3.2 GHz base clock, 4.0 GHz Boost clock, Navi Graphics, $199
For the high-end AMD Ryzen 3000 offerings, AMD will be bringing Ryzen 7 3700X and Ryzen 7 3700.
According to the leak, both of these Ryzen 3000 CPUs use two Zen 2 dies and feature 12-Cores and 24 threads.
- AMD Ryzen 7 3700X – 12-Cores, 24 Threads, 4.2 GHz GHz base clock, 5.0 GHz Boost clock, $329
- AMD Ryzen 7 3700 – 12-Cores, 24 Threads, 3.8 GHz base clock, 4.6 GHz Boost clock, $299
Moving ahead, the leak suggests that AMD Ryzen 3850X and Ryzen 3800X are the top-tier offerings. These are probably the Ryzen Threadripper 3000 CPUs. Both of these feature two 8 core Zen 2 dies with 16-Cores and 36-Threads.
- AMD Ryzen 3850X – 16-Cores, 32 Threads, 4.3 GHz base clock, 5.1 GHz Boost clock, $499
- AMD Ryzen 3800X – 16-Cores, 32 Threads, 3.9 GHz base clock, 4.7 GHz Boost clock, $449
Not only that, the leak suggests that all of these AMD Ryzen 3000 CPUs based on 7nm will debut at CES 2019. Which means we have a month before AMD reveals and launches its world’s first 7nm CPUs.
These AMD Ryzen 3000 specs are pretty incredible and if these are true then Intel will have to come up with something incredible.
However, this is not the only rumor regarding AMD making rounds on the internet. According to the report, AMD X570 Chipset with PCIe 4.0 support will be announced at Computex 2019.
The AMD X570 Chipset will probably launch with Ryzen 3000 CPUs. Furthermore, all of these AMD Ryzen 3000 CPUs will feature AM4 socket as AMD plans to support it till 2020. So, expect the X570 Chipset to come with support for previous-gen AMD CPUs.