Street Fighter V has received Update 3.01. You can now download this patch on PC and PlayStation 4. You will find that Street Fighter V Update 3.01 has some battle adjustments, additional costumes, and more. Something else that stands out in this patch is that it brings the game to Street Fighter V Champion Edition with all season 1, 2, 3, and 4 characters; a new character; and much more.
This installment of the renowned saga of fighting games is exclusively for PS4 and PC. This title bets on its online mode, allowing you to test our skills with players from all over the world. Street Fighter V also has fun game modes such as the spectator mode that allows us to view other players’ games. Below you will find the complete list of Street Fighter V Update 3.01 patch notes.
- Battle Adjustments: Rebalancing (Shadaloo C.R.I.)
- Packs: Season 4 Character Pass (characters released periodically)
- Characters: Additional character: SETH
- Costumes: Additional costume “Story”: SETH / Additional Costume “Battle Outfit 1”: SETH / Additional Costume “Nostalgia”: SETH / Additional Costume “Swimsuit”: SETH / Additional Costume “Track Suit”: SETH (free)
- Fighting Chance: The additional Costume “The Gief” is now available from “The Mysterious Masked Fighter.” “Dojo Fortune-Telling” now features a season-limited “Stylish Car”.
- Confirmed Bugged. Battle.: Battle adjustments in this Street Fighter V update (05.012) has created an issue where performing certain actions at close range may cause them to miss the opponent. E.g.: When performing NASH’s forward dash at close range, CHUN-LI’s Crouching Medium Kick may miss depending on the timing. We are currently looking into this issue and will address it in a future update.
- Other: In order to optimize data usage, replay data from before July 2019 has been removed from searches.
Street Fighter V Champion Edition content
Below you will find all the currently know content that is available in the Champion Edition. You need to purchase this feature to access all content.
- All Season 1, 2, 3, and 4 characters
- All story costumes
- All battle costumes
- All “premium” DLC costumes including the 2019 christmas costumes, excluding brand crossovers (Red Bull and Chun sneakers), and excluding Capcom Pro Tour costume bundles
- All Extra Battle costumes, including Nergigante Blanka
- All stages, including the 2019 christmas stage, excluding Capcom Pro Tour stages
- Colours 3-10 for all above costumes (yes, including the Extra Battle costumes)
- Colours 11-15 for all story, default, and battle costumes
- EX1 colour for all applicable costumes
- All character CFN Profile Themes
- Several pages of titles, I can’t be bothered to verify if the list is complete
- All Cinematic, SFII, and Extra Battle BGMs
- Excludes CPT bundles, The Fighting Chance costumes/colors/artwork aren’t included as well.
I remind you that Capcom’s original Street Fighter V released on February 16, 2016 for PC and PlayStation 4; and the Street Fighter V Champion Edition released on February 14, 2020 for PC and PlayStation 4.