Of course, once you have the new title Code Vein in your hand, it is almost impossible to resist the temptation of playing the game immediately but just wait a moment. Before you start the game, check for the pre-order and Deluxe Edition items. Below we have summed up a guide for you that has the way to access these Code Vein DLC items.
Code Vein DLC Items
If you were one of the lucky ones who pre-ordered the game, some gifts are waiting for you to receive them. It is very easy to equip the items, just follow the simple steps.
Go to the Home Base in the Ruined City Underground. You need to interact with Louis and then watch for the cutscene to end. Once done, talk to the merchants and they will show you your items.
- GE Weapon Collaboration: Purchasable from Murasame under the Buy > Buy Weapons option. Includes Blanched Greatsword, Cerulean Spear, and Crimson Longsword.
- Blood Veil Ogre: Venous Claw: The item is purchasable from Murasame under the Buy > Buy Blood Veil option. The Veil you are looking for is called Venous Claw.
- Reserved Bloodkin Set: You are going to find this item in the basement, which is called the Harbinger.
Deluxe Edition Items
The Deluxe Edition of the game comes with several benefits including, the full game and the Season Pass.
Once you complete the first area of the game, Ruined City Underground, you will be heading to your Home Base to collect the following items:
- Alternate Mia Set: You will equip the Alternate Mia Set by going into the basement and interacting with the doll.
- Blood Codes: Again, in the basement, you will also find the Astrea.
- Accessory Set – Insatiable Bloodthirst: This can be equipped during the character creation screen or at the dressing table beside the bathtub in the Home Base. The accessories can be found under Purifier Mask and Accessories which include: Head, Jewelry, and Gloves. The items you are looking for, demonic wings, should be highlighted in red.