One of the biggest games under development right now is Cyberpunk 2077. There is nothing much we know about the title but Cyberpunk 2077 trailer is closer than ever. According to a Job listing by CD Project RED, they are looking for an expert promo creator seemingly for Cyberpunk 2077.
Our Marketing Team creates thrilling, high-quality promo videos that allure the gamers worldwide. We are looking for a Generalist to join the team and to make outstanding visual effects and lighting for the trailers, ads or cutscenes.
We are looking for Specialist or Senior.
We already know that Cyberpunk 2077 is going to be at E3 2018 so it is not surprising that CD RED is looking for promo and teaser editors. Videos of The Witcher 3 are some of the best of all time we expect Cyperbunk to raise the bar. The person in charge of creating marketing videos should have a high understanding of these matters:
- Creating high quality real-time visual FX and lighting for the marketing/promo videos (trailers, ads, teasers and other assets).
- Working on game in-engine FX and lighting for cutscenes.
- Creating 3d models and textures for environments, characters.
- Creating and maintaining the pipeline from the conceptual phase to implementation.
- Daily collaboration with Video Editing Team, Creative Director and Art Director.
- Working alongside with the Producer sharing pipeline, responsibilities and time frames.
Cyberpunk 2077 will get a full reveal at E3 2018 alongside a release window for PS4, Xbox One, and PC. There are hints dropped by CD RED that the title will be available on the next Xbox and PS5 as well. Whether or not Sony and Microsoft are ready to announce new hardware remains to be seen.
For more on Cyberpunk, stay-tuned!