New Rocket League DLC ComingThis March, Contains Two New Batmobiles
Thanks to the partnership of Psyonix with Warner Bros. Interactive and DC Entertainment, a new Rocket League DLC will be rolling out this March. What’s special about the upcoming DLC is that it will contain two premium battle-cars. Both of the cars are from the world of Batman.
These are not the first variations of the Batmobile, we have already had one variation of the Batmobile before as well in the world of Rocket League. Earlier today the developers Psyonix announced that a new Rocket League DLC named DC Super Heroes Pack will be released on March 5. The cost of the DLC pack is $3.99.
With this new DC Super Heroes DLC Pack, players will be able to finally score some goals by jumping into the Batmobiles. The developers have brought both of the “89 Batmobiles” from the Warne Bros and The Dark Knight Rises Tumbler from Warner Bros. Not only that the DLC pack also contains various cosmetic items inspired by some of the most known heroes in the DC universe.
Other DC Super Hero Themed items are also listed:
- Aquaman – Breakout Decal and Player Banner
- Batman – Paladin Decal and Player Banner
- Cyborg – Roadhog Decal and Player Banner
- DC – Player Banner (previously released in Collector’s Edition)
- Flash – Wheels, Venom Decal, Player Banner, and Speed Force Boost (Wheels and Player Banner previously released in Collector’s Edition)
- Green Arrow – Hotshot Decal and Player Banner
- Green Lantern – Merc Decal and Player Banner
- Superman – Octane Decal and Player Banner
- Wonder Woman – Wheels, X-Devil Decal, and Player Banner
With the beginning of the new year, the game Rocket League has begun on a high note. With more than 40 million players worldwide across all major platforms, the game has caught a lot of attention and it only seems to grow.
Rocket League first released on PlayStation 4 and PC in 2015. A year later it got released on Xbox One and very recently it got released on Nintendo Switch. Which only means that the player base will grow further.
The DC Super Heroes DLC Pack for Rocket League will roll out on March 5 and will cost $3.99 upon its release.