Small guide on how to setup Static Ip using no-ip.com service. It’s self explanatory for the most part but still for those who don’t know how to.
Step By Step Guide For Setting a static Name
2. Install The Client , and it will ask you for an Email ID and Password . For the input to create an account on NO-IP’s database. You will be required to create a free account.
3. After the registration, you need to get a domain (The Name for your server). Login into your account at no-ip.com and click on ‘Add Host’ , and choose the desired name of your server (eg : afnan113.no-ip.org).
4. After you have created a host, quit the browser and login to the client by providing the email and password you just registered.
5. Refresh The Client’s Host List After it is logged in , by right clicking .
6. Then Check The Host Name you added on the account and it will confirm the DNS update.
7. Everything is fine now minimize The Client , Go Create your server and ask your friend to join “afnan113.no-ip.org:28960”
If you face any issue, there is a comprehensive getting started guide to help you configure your static Ip step by step.
Thanks @ Afnan Mir for This Tutorial.