Darksiders Warmastered Edition Has Been Delayed
Fans were excited when Nordic Games announced that Darksiders Warmastered Edition will be coming to on Xbox One, PS4 and Wii U. However, they will be disappointed to know that the game has been delayed, but only by few weeks.
Darksiders Warmastered Edition was previously listed to launch on October 25, 2016, and now the game’s listing on online retailers suggests that the game will release on November 22, 2016. Well the delay is not so big, as the game has only been pushed one month, but those who were looking forward to it might be disappointed.
The remastered version of Darksiders will feature native 1080p at 60 frames per second with complete reworked textures and more.
- Native 1080p rendering, fully reworked and improved graphics, and 60 FPS gameplay
- Apocalyptic Power – Unleash the wrath of War, combining brutal attacks and supernatural abilities to decimate all who stand in your way
- Extreme Arsenal – Wield a devastating arsenal of angelic, demonic and Earthly Weapons, and blaze a trail of destruction atop Ruin, War’s fiery phantom steed
- Character Progression – Uncover powerful ancient relics, upgrade your weapons, unlock new abilities, and customize your gameplay style
- Epic Quest – Battle across the wastelands and demon-infested dungeons of the decimated Earth in your quest for vengeance and redemption
Fans can expect HUD changes, better lighting and textures. However, we will have to wait for some official screenshots or trailer to pop-up before coming to a conclusion.
Nordic Games has also confirmed Darksiders 3, however, there is hardly anything that we know about it including a potential release window, plot details, or gameplay changes.
Are you disappointed with the Darksiders Warmastered Edition delay? Let us know in the comments.