In today’s video, we discuss something subjective – are video game remasters good or bad? And...
Pokemon Sun and Moon Info Leak; Alola Details, Rainbow Greninja Reveal and More
It looks like nothing will remain a mystery before the release of Pokemon Sun and Moon. Every day we see a number of info leaks and today is no different. A handful of details from the game have leaked online, telling us more about different aspects of Pokemon Sun and Moon.
The info was leaked on 4Chan but keep in mind that there may be potential spoilers.
- Alola is made up of 4 islands, Melemele, Poni, Ula’Ula, and Akala.
- Post game has 4 “Island Districts” that aren’t viewable on the map. Ekahi Island, Elua Island, Ekolu Island, and Kalola Island.
- Kalos is not available post-game, but Hoomaka Cave on Kalola Island holds a huge easter egg I believe. Deep inside there is a dark entrance guarded by a backpacker that states the railroad is closed for now and only a Pokémon that emits a special light can ignite the way to the other side. No Pokémon in your party will allow you to enter for now.
- Rockruff has 3 evolutions similar to Eevee in RBY. All of them require learning “Howl”.
- Salandit has a split evolution line at level 36, one for Male and one for Female.
- There are 16 Z-Stones, 18 total, with a Trial Captain for 16 of the types. Guzma and Plumeria are holders of the missing Dark and Poison Z-Stones.
- Some Pokémon can change shape/stats after they perform a Z-Move. These include Greninja (Rainbow), Solgaleo (Radiant), Lunala (Full Moon), Marshadow (Eclipse), Espeon (Dawn), and Umbreon (Dusk).
- All 47 Mega Stones are accessible on the island districts. There aren’t any new Mega Evolutions.
- There are a total of 128 new Pokémon and 23 Alolan forms. These Alolan forms are all Gen 1 exclusive Pokémon.
- Alolan form Pokémon that are capable of Mega Evolving can do so, Alakazam and Kangaskahn are among these.
- Marshadow, an extremely gorgeous dolphin, has a jewel on its head that emit sparkles so bright, that its seen as the emissary of light. It’s stats are pretty underwhelming, but it has a cool ability that allows it to have any Psychic type combination. The second type is random every time it enters the battle field. Even switching out causes it to change.
- The Strange Souvenir item in XY depicts a Ghost/Rock Pokémon from Alola named Gigareki. It’s a giant tiki (different from the Tapu lines) that has an amazing laughing animation when you battle with it. It is said to be the oldest living Pokémon, and seen as a “Teacher” in many ways.
- The NX will be a dual handheld/console set for release next year. Sept 2017 there will be a parent game that features both regions of XYSM exclusive to this console.
- Rainbow Greninja will be revealed by TPC on Aug 21.
Pokemon Sun and Moon will release on 3DS in November.