Lichdom: Battlemage is Coming to Xbox One and PS4 Next Year
According to Maximum Games Lichdom: Battlemage is coming to PlayStation 4 and Xbox One in 2016. The game is a first person spell-casting adventure scheduled for March 22.
Originally a PC exclusive, the game released back in 2014 on Steam. For the time being we don’t know if it will feature any console exclusive content.
Battlemage is like a first person shooter but without the guns and knives. All you have are your magical powers which you use to take down monsters in mysterious land. The combat mechanics of Battlemage have been greatly appreciated, and it would make a suitable addition to PS4 and Xbox One’s library.
Game Features (Provided by Maximum Games)
- Robust spell-crafting system with 8 main sigils from which to craft thousands of spells
- Customizable play style: choose your crafting technique and combat strategy
- Fierce battles with armies of undead within varied landscapes and battle arenas
- Explosive, fast-paced action in the vein of first-person shooters
- Multiple opportunities to collect extra loot from fallen enemies
According to the CEO of Maximum Games:
The game is classic in its storytelling, yet completely unique in its gameplay. Like most magic games, there are definite RPG elements, but the game is pure action – through and through.
Lichdom: Battlemage is now available to preorder at various retailers for $49.99. Meanwhile, on PC is now priced at $39.99.
Strangely, Amazon’s listing suggests that the game will release on January 19, but the official release date revealed by the developer is March 22. There seems to be a mistake in the listing.