Zelda: TriForce Heroes Easter Eggs and Secrets
The Legend of Zelda: TriForce Heroes easter eggs guide to help you find all hidden things in the game.
Zelda: TriForce Heroes Easter Eggs
There are a number of hidden secrets and references that can be found in The Legend of Zelda: TriForce Heroes. Most of these easter eggs provide reference to previous Legend of Zelda games and many other Nintendo games.
This guide provides all the Easter Eggs in the Legend of Zelda: TriForce Heroes that we have found so far:
The Legend of Zelda – Music Tracks
While waiting in the lobby; drop a ball and use your sword to keep the ball up in the air which will play one of the following tracks:
- Hyrule Field – The Legend of Zelda
- Fairy Fountain – A Link to the Past
- Dark World – A Link to the Past
- Ballad of the Wind Fish – Link’s Awakening
- Lost Woods – Ocarina of Time
- Zelda’s Lullaby – Ocarina of Time
- Lon Lon Ranch – Ocarina of Time
- Windmill Hut – Ocarina of Time
- Clock Town – Majora’s Mask
- Title Theme – The Wind Waker
- Hyrule Field – Twilight Princess
- Linebeck’s Theme – Phantom Hourglass
- Great Sea – Phantom Hourglass
- Overworld Theme – Spirit Tracks
- Ballad of the goddess – Skyward Sword
- Skyloft – Skyward Sword
- Fi’s Theme – Skyward Sword
- Hilda Theme – A Link between Worlds
- Yuga Battle – A Link between Worlds
- Mother Miaimai – A Link between Worlds
- Lorule Castle – A Link between Worlds
- Title Theme – TriForce Heroes
- Madame Couture’s – TriForce Heroes
A Secret Message
While you are in the Hytopia Courtyard, dive into the water and swim to the south side where you need to read secret message. In order to read this message, you need to wear TriSuit and read it once again.
Dangerous to Go Alone Reference
Throughout the course of the game, you will come across multiple references from quote from the original Legend of Zelda.
Link with Pink Hair
You will come across Link having pink hair – from A Link to the Past – outside castle entrance.
Super Mario Bros. and Animal Crossing SFX
In order to listen to SFX from Super Mario Bros., you need to equip Fire Gloves and throw a fireball. In order to come across Animal Crossing SFX, you need to meet The Lady in The Lady’s Lair where you will listen to Animal Crossing sound effects.
Know any other Easter Eggs in The Legend of Zelda: TriForce Heroes that we seemed to have missed? Let us know in the comments section below!