In today’s video, we discuss something subjective – are video game remasters good or bad? And...
FIFA 16 Patch 1.01 is Now Live; Brings Stability and Other Fixes
FIFA 16 has received a new patch which brings a lot of stability fixes and addresses a ton of issues.
Dubbed as version.1.0.1, the patch is now available to download and brings the following fixes:
- Stability fixes in online game modes
- Stability fixes in Ultimate Team
- Stability fixes in Career Mode
- Optimized goalkeeper AI
- Adjusted trap error tuning
- Adjusted player positioning after corner kicks
- Addressed player Substitutions after a red card
- Addressed debug text issues in certain game modes
- Addressed incorrect EA Trax artwork
- Addressed Player and team artwork and names
Being the first-ever game in the series to feature Women National Teams, FIFA 16 offers a balanced, authentic, and exhilarating FIFA experience over its predecessors.
We have compiled a collection of FIFA 16 in-depth guide which covers almost every aspect of the game; be it FIFA 16 Ultimate Team, the new Draft Mode, or Manager Tasks. Check out our FIFA 16 Guides archive to find out more.
The game is now available for Playstation 4, Playstation 3, Xbox One, Xbox 360, iOS, and Android-based devices.
Have anything interesting to add to the story? Let us know in the comments section below!