The AMD Ryzen CPU was demoed recently and what a demo it was. AMD showed that the upcoming AMD...
Forza Motorsport 6 Full Track and Car List Revealed, Demo Coming September 1
In the latest progress update for Forza Motorsport 6, not only have they confirmed the track list for the game but also revealed all the cars. With the announcement of the game going gold, they also revealed a free demo will be launched September 1.
To complete the full list of cars that are going to be in the game today’s latest additions are:
- 1979 BMW #6 BMW Motorsport M1 Procar
- 2015 Volvo S60 Polestar
- 2014 Audi #45 Flying Lizard Motorsports R8 LMS ultra
- 2014 BMW #5 Ebay Motors 125i M Sport
- 2014 Chevrolet #3 Corvette Racing Corvette C7.R
- 2015 Jaguar XKR-S GT
- 1976 Lotus #5 Team Lotus 77
- 1969 Lola #10 Simoniz Special T163
- 2014 Ferrari California T
To confirm the tracks that will be included in the game these are:
- Autodromo Nazionale Monza
- Circuit of the Americas
- Sonoma Raceway
- Watkins Glen
- Brands Hatch (rain)
- Bernese Alps
- Circuit de Catalunya
- Circuit de Spa Francorchamps (rain)(night)
- Daytona International Speedway (night)
- Indianapolis Motor Speedway
- Le Mans Circuit de la Sarthe (rain)(night)
- Lime Rock Park
- Long Beach
- Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca
- Mount Panorama Circuit (Bathurst)
- Nürburgring (rain)(night)
- Road America
- Road Atlanta
- Sebring International Raceway (night)
- Silverstone (rain)
- Test Track
- Top Gear (rain)
- Yas Marina (night)
As you’ll notice in the list only certain tracks are marked as having rain effects and available during the night.
To view the full list of cars, visit the Forza Motorsport blog here.
Are you looking forward to trying the Forza Motorsport 6 demo? Let us know your thoughts below.