Looks like the PS4 vs Xbox One battle is turning one-sided as far as sales victories are concerned....
Fable 3 Silver Keys Location Guide
Fable III features keys to unlock different types of chests, mainly silver and gold keys for silver and gold chests/doors. Silver Chests require Silver Keys to open them, and certain number of Silver Keys. Gold Chests/doors require Gold Keys to open them. If you find all the silver and gold keys scattered throughout Albion in Fable III, you unlock “Key Master” achievement.
Fable III Silver Keys Location Guide
You can find the silver keys in these locations that you visit during your main quest.
Brightwall Village (5 Silver Keys)
- There is a small bridge outside the bridge’s wall. Head under the bridge for this key.
- Head left from the library and explore the green area. You will find this key behind the round stones.
- You can find one behind the house of Cluck.
- You will find a room if you head straight through the linear pathway under the Library (Academy) . When you find a skeleton, light all the lights and this will open a door where you can find this key.
- From the Reliquary dead to the ramp from a ledge having a chest. You will reach to a platform that is just above the appearing blocks. There is switch you need to activate. Once you have pulled the switch, Hollow men will appear. Once you have taken care of them, a staircase will appear to the left of the room. Use the blocks to reach it and at the top of the stairs, you can have this key.
Mercenary Camp (1 Silver Key)
- In the camp head past the two guard towers. You will find another guard tower on the hill in the area where you also fought with the boss. Key can be found under the tower.
Dweller Camp (1 Silver Key)
You can find this key in Sabine’s circle of dwellings. You can’t have this key till you have a contract with Sabine and the dwellers.
Bowerstone Castle (2 Silver Keys)
- Head to pathway leading to the cave, and when it forks, head left and you will find this key at the end.
- At catacombs, head left and you can find this key behind the statue.
Bowerstone Industrial (4 Silver Keys)
- You will find a crane alongside the river across the bridge. Head down using the stairs under the crane and find the sewers section. If you move right from here, you can find the key.
- Head to the factory near the coast and you can find this key at the upper level. You can use the stairs by the door to reach it (you nee to open the path before you can have it).
- After diving into the Cesspools, look for an area of Tunnel walls that is blocked. You can find this key through this loaded area by destroying it using your melee weapon.
- There is a red elevator on the upper floor in an old military building, you can have this key in this elevator.
Bowerstone Market (3 Silver Keys)
- Opposite to the Clock tower is a bridge. Use the stairs to reach the stalls. You can find the key near the 4th stall.
- You can find this key at the back of a house named “Hauteville House”. This house is near the entrance of Bowerstone Castle.
- In the Hideout, there is a room with jail cells. Across the cells, use the door to reach the basement where you can find the key.