In today’s video, we discuss something subjective – are video game remasters good or bad? And...
Red Dead Redemption Multiplayer Fast Level Up Guide
Red Dead Redemption is very close to being a perfect game both single player and multiplayer, although one may argue that connectivity issues somehow have made its multiplayer experience worse for some but to those who haven’t had any problems, have been enjoying all things wild west in its multiplayer as well.
The unique sharpshooting, which is core to the Red Dead’s gameplay is one of the aspects that made the series popular. The free roaming core to Rockstar games “GTA” is also one of the aspects to give it a try. Rockstar mostly known as the name behind insanely popular GTA series has put everything into this game to make it ALMOST perfect.
Although no one would want to level up in Red Dead Redemption so fast, as it would only spoil the fun. In case you are one of those casual gamers who want to try everything in the game, and have not enough time to go through all the trouble of leveling up slowly then you can follow this compiled guide.
Course 1: Level Up Fast by Clearing Gang Hideouts
One of the easiest ways to level up fast in Red Dead Redemption is by going to gang hideouts and killing them all during online free roam. When reinforcements arrive, neutralize them and loot all the corpses.
After you have looted all the corpses, have money and ammunition, go out of the area and come back again as enemies in there would respawn after a while. You can repeat the process to Level Up Fast in Red Dead Redemption.
Course 2: Play at Casual Settings, and Follow Course 1
In order to change the game settings to casual, or rather to play with an auto aim follow these simple steps.
1. Press “Start”.
2. Go to “Options”.
3. Go to “Config”.
4. Change “Multiplayer Targeting Mode” to “Casual”.
5. Go to “Armadillo” and then to “Twin Rocks” gang hideout.
6. Finish the hideout and press Replay.
While you are at it, you can always get much more mileage in terms of rank leveling up if you do that in public matches, more players more XP. In order to get max experience points, you can follow these tips by same person who shared this wonderful tip above @GoSu via Red Dead Forums.
Tips to Level Up Fast in Red Dead Redemption
1. Use Dead Eye as much as possible, when your character begins to reload, press the right stick to dead eye, it will bypass the reload animation.
2. Get the Bolt Action Rifle, you get it at level 40 but you can also find it in gang hideout Tumbleweed. Transport to Tumbleweed, clear church and the barn, and then the Bolt Action Rifle can be found in the center of town in the 2nd story of a small building there.
3. Get a 22 kill count.
4. Do the hideout in public free roam to get more XP.
5. Finish the hideout in under a minute.
If you know any other way and can share any other simple fast way to level up, plz don’t hesitate, it will other readers alot.