In today’s video, we discuss something subjective – are video game remasters good or bad? And...
How to Play Command & Conquer 4 Tiberian Twilight Offline
Command & Conquer 4 Tiberian Twilight is out for some time now and is pretty good but requires constant internet connection both for campaign and multiplayer. It isn’t something more of a worry really as an offline patch to resolve this issue is already out and here is how you can get the game working offline using command and conquer 4 tiberian twilight offline patch.
How to Play Command and Conquer 4 Tiberian Twilight Offline
1. If you had installed and run the game previously, you need to reinstall the game but don’t run the game.
2. Install “cnc4offlinepatch.exe”, go through the easy instructions and once installed run it as an administrator.
3. Use the CnC4 offline Play shortcut on your desktop the run the game offline without requiring an internet connection.
You can search ‘CnC4OfflinePatch Torrent’ to download the file.
General Issues and Possible Solutions
1. After installing CnC4offlinePatch, if you still get an EA login screen, try the following:
-Run cnc4offlinepatch as an administrator.
-Make sure you install cnc4offlinepatch on “command and conquer 4 tiberiun twilight” main folder not the sub “data” folder.
-Disable any security software you have in your computer (Antivirus, firewall etc).
-Disable UAC if you have Vista or Windows 7, then reinstall the patch again.
2. If you encounter Black Screen of Death, you can try the following:
-If you are having two monitors, unplug one and it will be fine.
-If you still encounter the same problem, try running the game in windowed mode.
How to Run Command and Conquer 4 Tiberian Twilight Windowed
-Go to “command & Conquer 4 Tiberian Twilight\data” folder.
-Open “RunCNC4.bat” with any text editor.
-Now add “-win” at the end of this line of code:
start “” CNC4.exe -config “..\CNC4_English.SkuDef” -loginToken “email@example.com|zzzz” -persona “test”
It should now look like this after you have added “-win”:
start “” CNC4.exe -config “..\CNC4_English.SkuDef” -loginToken “firstname.lastname@example.org|zzzz” -persona “test” -win
If you encounter any issues do let us know, we will try to resolve them.